Dream Logs

kurious

had a dream where i died at a certain point in the dream, and if i hadn't forced myself to wake up, would have prob died in real life as a result of the shock

think i got an accurate interpretation of what it feels like to die from the dream though.

had a dream where i died at a certain point in the dream, and if i hadn't forced myself to wake up, would have prob died in real life as a result of the shock

think i got an accurate interpretation of what it feels like to die from the dream though.

is this possible?

as ive had a similar dream to this

• 2 weeks later...

had a really weird one

walked into my flat. see some random girl there, and she was sayin she apparently had moved in that day. i was like i live here, went to show my keys, and the thing on my keys had a different door number, so i had been living in the wrong flat the whole time.

i showed her that my current key opened her door, hence me getting in all that time.

then i went looking for my correct flat, thinkin i gotta move all my stuff, and half thinkin i might have to "accidentally" let myself into that girl's yard before she changes the locks.

followed the signs that said "flats 200-240" which took me across some massive courtyard with a peng garden. i woke up at this point

no idea of the meaning.

• 1 month later...

thats it, we were in a hotel with some guys, the men disappeared, we ended up naked in the shower, then after a few pics it cut to a club scene where Kim was on stage doing the splits in heels whilst balancing a beer bottle on her foot

i think it means vip2 has had a hand in corrupting my subconscious

can You recreate this scene with 2 of Your goodlooking friends and post pics?

cheers

/

lol @ it cut to, like Your dream made good use of editing software :lol:

this happens in my dreams quite a lot

jump from place to place

but at the time you dont notice / question it

only afterwards youre like i was here then suddenly somewhere else

• 2 weeks later...