Some Footy on the TV this week

Admin.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i can easily say he'smiles better than Manucho. gotta decent bit of pace could offer us somthing that the other strikers don't he got taken off early so i reckon he'll get a run out against Hull. if Berba's still out i'd play him front the start try to capitilise on the confidence, he plays with a smile on his face too, just like Dwight did if he has half the impact he'll be a star

I like what Ive seen so far of Diouf. Not seen his ressy performance yet.But he runs like a BAIT african. You know them ones who are serious runners but massive struggers when it comes to actualing playing ball.Im gonna watch the highlights of tonight though before I say anymore, cos Ive literally only seen him play probably 20 mins of footy max.

I like what Ive seen so far of Diouf. Not seen his ressy performance yet.But he runs like a BAIT african. You know them ones who are serious runners but massive struggers when it comes to actualing playing ball.Im gonna watch the highlights of tonight though before I say anymore, cos Ive literally only seen him play probably 20 mins of footy max.
why r u talkin like a scouserneg'd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvlf5cXger8I

POST MATCH INTERVIEWSEEMS LIKE SUCH A HUMBLE GUY AND HAPPYLOVES FOOTBALL FOR WHAT IT ISWILL EASILY GET 20GOALS NEXT SEASON IN ALL COMPWHO WANTS A BET?ANELKA?TULSINA?
Lol @ betting with Anelka. Guy makes last-min £500 bets & buys £400 Fruit Of The Loom sweatshirts but backs out of perfectly valid £100 wagers.SMH