Some Footy on the TV this week

Admin.

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want a striker but a different striker to what we have, when Bendtner is fit even tho he aint a target man, he is better option than the like for likes of Eduardo, Arshavin, Vela, Walcott, etc... Basically someone to cover the void of Adebayor.Same way we'd like a player to cover for Song, or sit next to him.and a player to replace Almunia.and a long-term option to Gallas.

Zhatap and enjoy the comeback
I cant...on Abou Diaby's injury...Diaby has a calf strain, from a kick he got at Bolton on his calf. He went into the game with a stiff calf already and he didn't survive. I don't know how long he will be out. You have to check with him because you see more on the scan, so we have to be cautious.

(16:04) TANNER: u ready for the battering now we away to give u a week tommorowu bindippin wannabe c*nt (16:24) Balotelli: omgi cant f*ckin wait (16:24) TANNER: on tv as well for u fairweathers (16:24) Balotelli: CANT WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTwe are gonna demolish u so hardthat ur season will plummit (16:25) TANNER: yeah like u demolished the mighty reading (16:25) Balotelli: after the match (16:25) TANNER: okkku are sh*t (16:25) Balotelli: this yearim telling uspursfulhamand villa (16:25) TANNER: if u give me some SANE reasons as to WHY you could manage thattell me please (16:25) Balotelli: will all drop to 10th 11th 9th
TANNER YOU REBORE GARY NEVILLE INBRED c*nt I TOLD YOUYOU YIDS JUST DONT LISTEN.N'GOG TORE YOU A NEW HOLE IN THE REAR END TODAYSPURS ARE ANYTHINGTOP 4 PMSL. THATS LIKE SAYING VILLA WILL WIN IN EUROPEAN HONOUR IN THE FUTUREAQUILANI WAS CLASS. LMAO @ MY WORKPLACE TOMMOROW, A FEW PEOPLE OWE ME LUMP SUMS. CANT WAIT TO SEE CERTAIN FACIAL IMPRESSIONS WHEN I GO IN.ALSO, THING THAT SMACKS IT IS EVERYONE WAS GIVING N'GOG AND KUYT STICK TODAY!AHAHHHAHHAAWHAT A SOUND DAY. TOTTENHAM f*ckSPURS.

That pass from milner>>>>>grdshtsdthdshtdhtrfdhtf6-2
JIM JIMMENYJIM JIMMENYJIM JIMCHEROOOOOWE'VE GOT JAMES MILNER IN CLARET AND BLUE12million, what a snip!
dfdfdfpitch invaded
was classsoon as my mate uploads them pics and vids soon come, such a surreal experience seeing it in reverse

We have no won a game in the prem when Bale has started. Its not a few games this has been going on this has been going on FOREEEEEEEEVER. There is no reason to play him. He is f*ck*ng sh*t as well, after injury and going clubbing with Bentley his career is f*cked.4th was over when we drew at Everton, Lost at home to Stoke and Wolves and drew with Hull. If we would have won today i might of of had hope but this was the nail in the coffin. Still don't think Liverpool will finish there, its between Villa and City
you mad, we'll go on some next down turn of form now we've got wembleyit's liverpool's.Scouse>Spurs>Villa>Citeh

villa getting raped
villol
sup?
conceeding 4 goals at home to blackburn LMAOarsenal nextgood lucklets see you score 6 again

LOL at the Scousers.You simply won the battle last night, you didn't out play us.We were toothless and pathetic but u lot were no better.Simply more up for the fight due to desperation and playing about 3 holding midfielders like Blackburn, or Stoke would do.Not taking anything away from Liverpool they desreved to win but lets be real from the 5th minute to the 80th minute they sat in the own half and prayed we wouldn't break them down which we never looked like doing.

Guest Malcolm Tucker
LOL at the Scousers.You simply won the battle last night, you didn't out play us.We were toothless and pathetic but u lot were no better.Simply more up for the fight due to desperation and playing about 3 holding midfielders like Blackburn, or Stoke would do.Not taking anything away from Liverpool they desreved to win but lets be real from the 5th minute to the 80th minute they sat in the own half and prayed we wouldn't break them down which we never looked like doing.
c/syou won but you were still f*ck*ng sh*t... lol at aquilani being class, he did nothing.still dont think you can finish 4th, and we dont look like we can...didnt create barely anything without hudd and lennon.... need them back asap...

Fact is we beat you without our 4 most attacking players and still won... You lot had one out...What did Niko do? What did Modrid do? Our defence played excellent last night.While we are having a sh*t season and only a point off 4th, you lot will hopefully suffer the next few weeks and i think you lot will finish 10th, perhaps 11th.