strange things females have said when recieving......THE DICK

Skenghis Khan

I think ive asked 'what time is it' ...even reached for my phone..not that it was wack or anything.was a catching breath moment.. needed to know the time.. :D
As long as it's during a time-out. I take water breaks during long sessions. My mouth gets over dry so I always have a glass of water next to the bed. Got to a point with one chick that whenever I went and got a glass of water she knew it was business time.

Guest M12 Part 2
has anyone had that momentary can't catch yur breath momentits happened to me twice nowgetting scared that the emotional beat is beyond mei like my emotional beat
lmao this sounds like a madness, like you mean some kind of mini asthma attack or suttin. you need to get that sh*t checked out.

has anyone had that momentary can't catch yur breath momentits happened to me twice nowgetting scared that the emotional beat is beyond mei like my emotional beat
lmao this sounds like a madness, like you mean some kind of mini asthma attack or suttin. you need to get that sh*t checked out.
kind of, it lasts for about 4 secondsbut i dn't understand why it happened, i do cardio every other day to the point where i can't stand up and im fine

Yeah I agree Lemons, she should have just said "Put it in my ass" or something.Another girl started chatting sh*t like, "This is the best sex I've ever had"I wasn't even putting in work it was some standard sex. She wasn't even that wet. The fakeness pissed me off.Anyway, one time this same girl was sucking the d*ck and looked at me and said "I just wanna eat it up" and then jokingly started biting it from the side with the molars like lions do making lion noises and screwing up her face proper getting into her 'role'. Then she starts laughing, I'm not laughing.
I seriously can not stand some mild to none wetness, that sh*t is TERRIBLE, nigga has to pump 3 times as hard just to get a nut outta that dried up p*ssy. Bitch may aswell have said "babe im not up for it but ill let you f*ck because your dominant over me and i submit to you"...instead of some dry ol ass nut....

It's such a catch 22 when I hear the "harder" or "yeah like that"Because most of the time it's when I'm thrusting furiously and can't keep going or I'm going to buss.So I end up stopping. When if I was more of a man I could continue and have her enjoy it more.But I'm tryna save my nut here.Dilemma.

It's such a catch 22 when I hear the "harder" or "yeah like that"Because most of the time it's when I'm thrusting furiously and can't keep going or I'm going to buss.So I end up stopping. When if I was more of a man I could continue and have her enjoy it more.But I'm tryna save my nut here.Dilemma.
Happens to everyone. She's like "Yeah, I'm almost there" for about 30 seconds when I'm doing the sexual equivalent of sprinting and obviously can't keep it up. That's when ya just gotta go for the long deep strokes and hope she still gets there. I'm not f*ck*ng Mo Farah!

Guest Lemons
Happens to everyone. She's like "Yeah, I'm almost there" for about 30 seconds when I'm doing the sexual equivalent of sprinting and obviously can't keep it up. That's when ya just gotta go for the long deep strokes and hope she still gets there. I'm not f*ck*ng Mo Farah!
Had this on the weekend, I almost killed myself. I was sweating like a motherf*cker.My shoulders are killing me today (missionary, supporting myself)./LOL @ thrusting furiously. Perfect wording.

LMAOi remember one time where this kindah happened to me, exact quotesthis one girl i use to see, needed to be pumped furiously for time to cum so this one time we're in my room i'm carrying her giving her what i like to call the gravity pumpand i've been doing this for a good 4/5 mins, pumpin as hard and fast as i can while carrying herstrictly for her benefiti start to slow down cuz i'm getting tired, i wasn't gonna stop just needed a little recovery timethem she drops, "dnt stop... dn't be lazy"when i say i dropped her outta pure shock i just stared at her on the floor and she looked back bafed and was like "what"i flipped out "what u mean dn't be lazy what the f*ck is wrong with u...look at me why am i this sweaty wen i'm not in the gym. u wanna try carrying me while we have sex, you're not a seize 8 ya knw"sat down on the bed, she tried to touch my arm and say sorry, did that thing where u swing yur arm and say dn't touch mewe were cracking up later about how emotional i got

Guest Intervention
LMAOi remember one time where this kindah happened to me, exact quotesthis one girl i use to see, needed to be pumped furiously for time to cum so this one time we're in my room i'm carrying her giving her what i like to call the gravity pumpand i've been doing this for a good 4/5 mins, pumpin as hard and fast as i can while carrying herstrictly for her benefiti start to slow down cuz i'm getting tired, i wasn't gonna stop just needed a little recovery timethem she drops, "dnt stop... dn't be lazy"when i say i dropped her outta pure shock i just stared at her on the floor and she looked back bafed and was like "what"i flipped out "what u mean dn't be lazy what the f*ck is wrong with u...look at me why am i this sweaty wen i'm not in the gym. u wanna try carrying me while we have sex, you're not a seize 8 ya knw"sat down on the bed, she tried to touch my arm and say sorry, did that thing where u swing yur arm and say dn't touch mewe were cracking up later about how emotional i got
:D