Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ thinking being f*ckfriends makes it betterThe problem isn't the callbackthe problem is f*ck*ng someone after just meeting them, regardless of what happens after
EXACTLY!!I never stated being f*ckfriends made it better, my statement was just in line with Kurious statement, that i think most girls can vouch they had a call back after a one night stand. Still the deed and still doesnt matter about ur skin colour, Hoe tendancies does not stick to skin colour.

Guest Triple XXX

one night stands are th eonehad the SICKEST one back in 08dnt even know her name (knew it at the time im nt that much of a slag)them ones where u reminise n jus dribble

in your opinionnot in minealso, no need to be sorry just mindful
I should have put that in my post, actually.Good luck to you.But this explains it
i know i know i want baby my hormones are raging
--------------------------------------------Are peopole only fearing impregnanting someone?Aren't you people worried about stds and other long term infections diseases?

lmao im no fool, im grown enough to know that if i lie down with some1 who isnt conscious of their health i have to deal with the possible consequencesintuition plays a good part in it and i dont let fear rule my actions, im cautious but not fearfuland in terms of pregnancy, females need to excercise more of their brain power, a woman in tune with her body knows when she is pregnant, and what to do to either nurture that seed let it goit is subconscious behaviour this is why only 1 in 5 pregnancies proceed to full term development and that is not including abortions