Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was double figures by 18
smfh
from time she feels no way to drop bars like "i'll squirt in your face"but is too ashamed to drop her numberi dn't even wanna knw
im not ashamed and you DO want to knowi could drop any number right now, u wouldnt know if i was lying or telling the truthdont chuck it il shot u a hot box with my left titty

I actually believe DMF. She's ugly and ugly people tend to have low numbers unless they're really obviously whoreish and she's not.
Tripple X - I've never been into one nighters and aint into no random meetings and f*ck*ng sh*t.Think you forget, I've been in a relationship for 5 Years with the same guy since i was 19. Prior to that i lost my V to my boyfriend of 2 years. A Bit Better - That lil vandetta aint healthy dude, you can't resist putting ur input in and making sure you insult me in the mean time. Make jokes all you want, but im sure you are perfectly aware its not hard for a chick to get d*ck if they really want to put it about like that. So your statement means nothing really.

Don't even try it!
i dn't understand; what am i suppose to be trying?i just think the fact u pass such firm judgment while saying nothing about your own number is a bit funnyfunny in a judgmental hypacrite kindah way
I'm not the kind of person who talks about her previous sexual partners.Im not ashamed or embarrissed, im actually proud of my self. I could count on my one hand the other girls i know who are in there mid/late twenties with under double figures on there stats.

Lol @ Dmf assuming the GUY was old just cuz her dad banged her mum when she was only 10.smh.
NO, Not at allEven if the dude is 15 too, Law states sex offenders list!Why oh why do people insist in Talking sh*t? My mum gave birth to me in her twenties dude, so i dont know where your going with this.