Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Brisco is the father.
i dislike u
no u dont.and she wishes.
Oi Now thats bang out of order Brisco.Stop being a d*ck.Child from the man ive been with for 5 years and countingOr some d*ckhead online who runs his mouth and thinks he is bold, but would never get the oppertunity to speak to me like that twice. (Take the hint, from the first moment you would know you could'nt do it again.)Now stop being rude towards me. Thankyou

I think Brisco is the father.
i dislike u
no u dont.and she wishes.
Oi Now thats bang out of order Brisco.Stop being a d*ck.Child from the man ive been with for 5 years and countingOr some d*ckhead online who runs his mouth and thinks he is bold, but would never get the oppertunity to speak to me like that twice. (Take the hint, from the first moment you would know you could'nt do it again.)Now stop being rude towards me. Thankyou
:/ur outburst lets me know that u do indeed wish i was the father. say narda maury it wasnt me.
LOLThat wasn't an outburst but hey, no point debating this with you as its not really going to get me anywhere.Very happy with the fathering of my child thanks though, but since ur looking to attend maury "ur not the daddy" I think theres others looking to breed here. LOL

Guest Triple XXX
BIG MAN TING THOif u say 'u know' ur lying if u say 'no but u will learn from someone who does' i will commend u.
Brisco, come on. You don't know if my child is going to have afro hair. You also don't know me. My advise to you is don't underestimate me.
are you sayin ur above having brown babes?like the melanin wis way below your standards?

BIG MAN TING THOif u say 'u know' ur lying if u say 'no but u will learn from someone who does' i will commend u.
Brisco, come on. You don't know if my child is going to have afro hair. You also don't know me. My advise to you is don't underestimate me.
are you sayin ur above having brown babes?like the melanin wis way below your standards?
ummNo thats not what im saying im saying Don't underestimate me, in the sense if my child did have afro hair, don't automatically presumme that 1) I don't know how to care for that child or that 2) I wouldn't obviously ask for advise on things i didnt know about.

theres nothing wrong with not knowing as long as ur willing to learn.
Im quite aware of that, but on the flip side of that, if i was to say that i knew a little but we always have something to learn. I would get a stereotypical responce from a black person who has little faith in that of a white person.Talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words, My cousins (Yes shes mixed race her self) child that i brought up for several years was mixed race and obviously i was clueless all i knew was what i had seen when i had gone over to Brooklyn with my cousin to see her family, or when i used to help her braid her hair, do her scalp etc i knew about that much, when i ended up being responsible for that child i had to get advice and ask to help care for her to the best standard i could, and the way my mum taught me to care for my skin helped me use my common sense on this child.Nobody knows everything we always have something to learn, and yes im open to that.

mixed girl i knows mum used to just pull european combs/brushes thru her hair till she had either pulled it all out or made it kind of straight then cover the girl in hair spray and send her on her way. said she spent an hour of every day crying. dont do that ease.
LOLTrust me, that wouldn't be me.We aint all clueless you know. Thankyou Samiad.