Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt say i never use protection i just said i dont believe in it like i said women must naturally miscarry if only 1 in 5 pregnancies make it to full term
:D be carefulwould you want any of the men you've had unprotected sex with in your life as your childs father? hanging around like a bad smell?

yesevery man i have had sex with has been worthy of fathering my child, why else would i sleep with them? the only 1 who wasnt was my boyfreind with whom i actually TRIED to have a baby with.........im not about to defend my sexuality, my movements are secure, if i need advice il ask for it, or my mother will step in with her intuitionthanks for the concern tho

yesevery man i have had sex with has been worthy of fathering my child, why else would i sleep with them? the only 1 who wasnt was my boyfreind with whom i actually TRIED to have a baby with.........im not about to defend my sexuality, my movements are secure, if i need advice il ask for it, or my mother will step in with her intuitionthanks for the concern tho
ye? :D
LOLbrudda are u being honest with urselftheres only 1 worthy off of my list

nah serious, not all would i have planned to have babies withbut all bar the mentioned i know would play their position when it came down to iti rarely f*ck wasteman, even the wasteman i did lay down with that took it upon himself to remove the condom, i know even he is a great father, unfortunatly to about 5/6 children :D:D:D

lol wern even thinkin about them not stickin around to raise the childbut certain man i wouldnt wanna be havin influencing my child, or being around me for the rest of my lifewould u marry all a dem man too? cos having a child is a much more massive committment than marriage

BIG MAN TING THOif u say 'u know' ur lying if u say 'no but u will learn from someone who does' i will commend u.
Brisco, come on. You don't know if my child is going to have afro hair. You also don't know me. My advise to you is don't underestimate me.
*eye roll*
LOL Don't thats really rude you know.