Whats Your Tally Saying So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

^exactlyRealistically when you become phsysically able to sexally reproduce thats when you are meant to.Disclaimer: Im not csing those type of shenanigans since I swear I left this thread anyway.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol it's not even a vendetta. I don't dislike you, I rarely even read your posts.
Well anytime you mention my name it has little daggers stabbed in, if you didn't have a vendetta* then maybe you wouldn't feel the need to be so derogative towards me.
Lol bruv, you're ugly. I call a spade a spade.
loool foul talk, bruv ya know

altho obv men and women can never be equal in this, i still think there is a question of dignity for men. some of the levels these reckless man r working at i wudnt be able to look myself in the mirror. way i see it i was given one piece and im very pleased with it and very careful what i dip it into, im proud of every single one of the girls ive sexed - @ the 50+ mandem can u in the cold light of day honestly say the same, cos if some of ur beats give u the shudders then what was the point?

So realistically 13yr olds, should be out of school into full time work and ready to buy houses and bring up children?Never heard so much bullshit in my life.Basically condoning underage sex.The law states you are a child until 18. You don't have to look far to see why the age of consent is at 16. Peadophiles aren't just in their fifties thats one of those stereotypes that the government has been tryin to lift. I seem to remember a thread on here about a young teenage girl who has been sexing older guys late teens/early twenties or something and alot of members on here said they didnt understand how a man would want to sleep with a little girl. Reality is 13/14yr olds no matter how big their breasts are or dressed in clothes they should not be wearing they are still little girls at heart.A Bit Better, Well my picture aint up hurting your eyes - So you have no reason to constantly bring up how you think/feel i appear, its school boy bullshit and is totally unnecessary and the only reason you would want to constantly slant me with this is to give me some kind of complex and because your just a prick like that and like to say things to try and hurt them.

The law doesnt really mean anything, 200 years ago the law was any age with the consent of her parents, did it make it right then?Ok, jokes aside, this is why you are stupid.'Basically condoning underage sex'After I said'Realistically when you become phsysically able to sexally reproduce thats when you are meant to.Disclaimer: Im not csing those type of shenanigans since I swear I left this thread anyway.' Back on topicNature does not care for the lawso if boys and girls start producing semen and having menstrual cycles at the age of 13, then that is when they are meant to mate. It is hardly rocket science.

The law doesnt really mean anything, 200 years ago the law was any age with the consent of her parents, did it make it right then?Ok, jokes aside, this is why you are stupid.'Basically condoning underage sex'After I said'Realistically when you become phsysically able to sexally reproduce thats when you are meant to.Disclaimer: Im not csing those type of shenanigans since I swear I left this thread anyway.' Back on topicNature does not care for the lawso if boys and girls start producing semen and having menstrual cycles at the age of 13, then that is when they are meant to mate. It is hardly rocket science.
I was not replying to you when i said "Basically condoning underage sex"! my reply was in response the all those that posted since my last.Yes 200 Years ago the law was, BUT as people learned and knew better the law was changed, for a reason!

this whole illusion of culture has handicapped us stillif nature says u can sex u can sexi wont say i was mentally mature enough to be sexing but thats only because society has teenagers functioning at a mental capacity several years younger to what we are capable ofespecially in terms of sexits some backwards ideologyand if this wernt the case then how 10 year olds are deemed to possess the mental capacity to be held accountable for criminal behaviour, but not have enough sense to vote till 18 is dodgyfinally had a little of that talk with my bro about sex, this yout said 'i just want to know what it is that makes people decide to take that step, from being in a relationship with someone, to actually having sex with that person' :D:D at 20 years of age i had never consciously put sex into percpective like that, because no one really asked me what intrested me so much about sex, they all let their own notions of what it is and what it shpouldnt be get in the way of having honest conversation.

this whole illusion of culture has handicapped us stillif nature says u can sex u can sexi wont say i was mentally mature enough to be sexing but thats only because society has teenagers functioning at a mental capacity several years younger to what we are capable ofespecially in terms of sexits some backwards ideologyand if this wernt the case then how 10 year olds are deemed to possess the mental capacity to be held accountable for criminal behaviour, but not have enough sense to vote till 18 is dodgyfinally had a little of that talk with my bro about sex, this yout said 'i just want to know what it is that makes people decide to take that step, from being in a relationship with someone, to actually having sex with that person' :D:D at 20 years of age i had never consciously put sex into percpective like that, because no one really asked me what intrested me so much about sex, they all let their own notions of what it is and what it shpouldnt be get in the way of having honest conversation.
ten yr olds are not treated the same as a 16yr old in the eye of the law.

10 year olds can read cant they and knifing someone in the eye being wrong is purely circumstancial, u have to have the mental capacity to know in what circumstances its permissable/non-permissable
But 10yr olds cant be responsible for making life changing decisions, as 10yr olds are influenced by those around them, i.e parents etc we are however expected at 18 to have the common sense to do our own research and make our own decisions about the world we want to live in.