anyone get on rwd ?

dominic*

friday 2011

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they are long.swiftie you should apply for a job @ rwd....i remember when you got into the admin panel, and baft had no idea what was going on..... hes slack.......

they are long.swiftie you should apply for a job @ rwd....
Do they pay well and have benefits? :wink:
think vip2 should be moved to blades server?
Where is it now? Coz the amounts of bots in this site.. biggrin.gifGets more usage from BOTS than normal people.How long before it gets hacked. If its not been already... :roll:

they are long.swiftie you should apply for a job @ rwd....
Do they pay well and have benefits? :wink:
think vip2 should be moved to blades server?
Where is it now? Coz the amounts of bots in this site.. biggrin.gifGets more usage from BOTS than normal people.How long before it gets hacked. If its not been already... :roll:
its on here, cant you see the top for media forums?could do with some hide codes and that to see whos doing al lthe leachin.....

dats wat WILL happenplus we already had certain indie ppl who wer allowed to blend. dats wen rwd lost itthem heads used to get run off. sum homo communitywen rwd comes bk im declarin jihad on dem heads
Nah you chat wet.Revolution was on RWD since it started.

dats wat WILL happenplus we already had certain indie ppl who wer allowed to blend. dats wen rwd lost itthem heads used to get run off. sum homo communitywen rwd comes bk im declarin jihad on dem heads
Nah you chat wet.Revolution was on RWD since it started.
fukin hell luv doc ur righthe is chattin wet

Thank you for your concern about RWD's new vB forums.The forum should be up and running again by the end of may 2008.Unfortunately there will be no more grime room, no hip hop and r&b room, and any other "urban" music room will not exist on the new forum. Instead the forums rooms will be split into the sub genres off British rock music. We are slowly trying to faze out the urban image and move on to the alternative/indie image so we can be just like NME and gain an audience who will actually be willing to buy the magazine.RWD TEAMPs. - f*** urban music, Indie is where the money is at.
Who typed this? lol

some d*ckhead who fully catted what i done a post before

they dont work weekends eitheri bet they aint even working on it thinking "well tippers on holiday so he wont bother us for a week"

you know for a hot second i thought you was gonna be one of them spam botsyour name just fits te profile i swear downand yeah rwd is on a fully long ting with the forumits actually the first friday night ive been home for in a whileand im maaaaaaaad bored