Her Friends/My Night of Fail Thread

Angelo

the thing that would concern me about this type of girl is how much influence her friends have over her and if she has a mind of her own, is she relying on her friends to approve u or what? her friends sound like meddlers to me. Ive known girls whose friends are constantly cockblockin them, talkin about 'he not right for you, you can do better' and pretending their protecting her when really their just controlling her life on sum bitch power trip, dunno if her friends r like that and i kno its early days but if i were u i wud want to see her show some individuality and tell her friends to give her and u sum space.

Lol at not understanding the levels a guy will go to to get p*ssy. Once you've locked on a target, there's no turning back until all options have been exhausted. It's funny that girls make this mistake though. The amount of times I've said to a chick "You think I'd be doing all this just to f*ck you?!" Haaaaaaaa!I swear he's going back to Oz soon anyway.

Guest Esquilax

Nah you NEED to hit it now and just f*ck off back to Ausmalia (better women there anyway)No contact, phone numbersCS the 'how old is she' sentiment, f*ck*ng loudspeaker Jesus Christ that is A PAR.WOW!

Nah 2bh I don't think it went down like that. It isn't like she intentionally put me on speakerphone to catch me out - if that's what people are thinking.Gonna play it by ear. The gasp could mean one of two things:- Her friends got the impression I was mugging them off- Her friends think it's laughable I'm asking this chick to come aloneeither way isnt really a great result 2bh.no doubt this thread will be brimming with activity on wednesday night.No comment @ Eks.

the thing that would concern me about this type of girl is how much influence her friends have over her and if she has a mind of her own, is she relying on her friends to approve u or what? her friends sound like meddlers to me. Ive known girls whose friends are constantly cockblockin them, talkin about 'he not right for you, you can do better' and pretending their protecting her when really their just controlling her life on sum bitch power trip, dunno if her friends r like that and i kno its early days but if i were u i wud want to see her show some individuality and tell her friends to give her and u sum space.
well said Joe, pos'd/ive been cockblocked before ALOT but never like this lol..its true, this girl is violating tbh, hows she even gonna put you on loudspeakerwhy are her friends even gettin involved..how old is she :/and if she aint gonna act mature now then i dont see why your taking her serious tbh...she must be good looking, or has serious features....for you to even give her a next chance or what so ever.i can already see the excuses from her on how you won't be able 2 bang her for next reasons next week and so on..waste of time tbh....but yeah as i said..she must be gd looking or...

Loudspeaker ting?This girl is a d*ckhead TBH.
TBH (and i havent even read the rest of this thread) she sounds immature why do that. If I was you i'd fall back you have put in quite an effort and it seems like its going slightly unoticed.

Update:Just called and she's trying to get me to go out tonight with her new buddies next door and all her friends. Told her I couldn't make it but arranged a date next week.Followed it with "I was thinking just you and me this time". Cue a *GASP* from what sounded like numerous females.f*cks sake. I WAS ON SPEAKER PHONE.Just soldiered through with "Nah nah let me explain. You're friends are a scream - everyones tight but I feel like I wanna get to know you better before your friends. Don't get the wrong impression." (safe eks).Exchanged a few more pleasantries, said I'd be in touch to confirm details etc.As I was saying goodbye, it really did sound like about 3 people were laughing/holding in laughter. All in all not really the friends free conversation I wanted.:D
:rofl:creaaasin right nowur friends are a screamlock her off, waste of space

Nah 2bh I don't think it went down like that. It isn't like she intentionally put me on speakerphone to catch me out - if that's what people are thinking.Gonna play it by ear. The gasp could mean one of two things:- Her friends got the impression I was mugging them off- Her friends think it's laughable I'm asking this chick to come aloneeither way isnt really a great result 2bh.no doubt this thread will be brimming with activity on wednesday night.No comment @ Eks.
doesnt matter whether she did it to catch u out, whys she putting u on loudspeaker, why cant u have a normal 121 conversation?the rest of what u said doesnt even matter imof the friends and heri would try a last attempt, do the hotel thing if u can be bothered, if all her mates show up, chalk it up as a failedit: read the story, good luck mate

been in ur situation... luckily i liked all her friends and it was mutual...just go with the flow, should work out in the end.although i dont condone the gettin too drunk and passing out bit tho... i mean its cool once in a while but if shes the type to do that every weekend then boy, walk away now...but thats just me.