How Do You Tell A Girl

FreeMason

Guest TimeBomb
tell her take a shower before u sex, i make every girl who comes my yard take a shower before she gets into my bed.
Lmao sweardown?How do you drop this?
Serious.When i think that p*ssy has been in those knickers all day, mix of p*ssy juice, piss and sweat, just puts me off. The bathroom is en suite anyway so we already in the bedroom, just say "theres the bathroom, go wash n come bed". They never seem to have problem with it so its all good.

Thats what im sayin how can she not SMELL it HERSELF?!Im still not to sure if im gonna drop it to here....... I know shes gonna take it bad.
lol if its really THAT bad im surprised ur still considering it, as has been said already she is either a dirty cow or she has an infection, do u really want to bang her that badly that ur willing to accept either of these possibilities?if i were u that would be a big no no, im sure u can find another girl who doesnt have a pum that smells like a dead cat

Thats what im sayin how can she not SMELL it HERSELF?!Im still not to sure if im gonna drop it to here....... I know shes gonna take it bad.
stick ur finger in stankpuss (not one u eat wiv, like maybe ur left pinky) wipe sed finger under her nose on her upper lip/ in her mouth, she shud get the message quickly.
lmaoIve done this bare times even made her suck the finger, still dont get the picture!

stick ur finger in stankpuss (not one u eat wiv, like maybe ur left pinky) wipe sed finger under her nose on her upper lip/ in her mouth, she shud get the message quickly.
lmaoIve done this bare times even made her suck the finger, still dont get the picture!
Shes adapted to the stench bro some borg lifeform, hand her back the collective and keep it moving

Just tell her. She might have an infection or some sh*t. Just gonna have to say to her before hitting it that you need to tell her something and that usually you'd avoid telling her by just not talking to her anymore coz it's reeeally awkward but you like her so you're gonna try having the conversation and hope she can be mature about it. Hopefully she'll react well, if not then just duck out and tell her to enjoy her stank ass p*ssy.
:D the way you drop the last part

err grim

listen mate look at this from her perspective she probably thinks ur a freak who likes the smella) u don't get put off by it the first timeB) u keep coming back, and;c) u actually rub the juice in her face and make her suck it off ur fingers like its chocolateu r a sick man my bro and for that im gonna spud and pos u

stank p*ssy is seriously off puttingmet this chick that gives the best head EVER, it's actually better than sexbut i beat it about a week ago and the smell was so putrid that i had to hide my nose between my elbow joint must think this is auswitch out herei wanna link her again for the head but i know she's gonna expect sex, which isn't happening againtht smell was too much, i don't need that sh*t in my life

I've blatantly told a girl this when I was drunk. Not an ounce of sugar coating, I just layed the truth of thick.The weird thing is the girl is pretty much obsessed with me now. I left my phone at home when I went away and she phoned around all my mates to get the number of the friend I was with, just in case she wants to speak to me.