Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

The way I just got off the Tube & it weren't even my stop.
You got off the tube cah the girl said she was 16 :D Did u wait for the next one?
i woulda just continued convo, then said "this is my stop" and got off at my stop, no mention of numberbut if i did need to get away from the chick coz of embarassment, i woulda got on the next carriagebut if You are gonna stoop to 16, make sure You see some IDcan You actually look at them and think they're a woman?

im not bitterit is a generalisation but the type of rich girls that I have come across that are into that particular look have had a particular disdain/fear of black menspecially the older they geti mean obviously theres not one type of girl that wears a&f etc
Nah, I definitely agree with you on the general sentiment, but I think that fear/disdain is the black male stereotype.I personally feel no way about the situation because that sh*t don't apply to me, so I'm good.

Guest Supreme Allah
MAYBE its jus cos im good looking but i see no race/type as a barrier to me. i urge my brothers to think the same.
yea, but there are them white girls thatll never touch a non white, some are just totally not attacted to other races, they'll be friends with you, just wont give it upsame way certain black chicks dnt really like white guys

MAYBE its jus cos im good looking but i see no race/type as a barrier to me. i urge my brothers to think the same.
let the girl make the decision.Could never cancel an attempt because I think she might reject, based on my own stereotypes of the girl in question

yea, but there are them white girls thatll never touch a non white, some are just totally not attacted to other races, they'll be friends with you, just wont give it upsame way certain black chicks dnt really like white guys
yhin every other walk of life, work etc i agree race should be no barrier to perseverancebut personally speaking, rejection from the opposite sex based on my race is not rejection i could take

same as when darkskin girls say they don't do liteskin
dnt like hearing this talkremember when i was talking to this man, he was a big man as wellone of his ;'small talk'' questions to me was 'do i usually go for dark skin boys or light skin boys?'

Guest Klitschko
yhin every other walk of life, work etc i agree race should be no barrier to perseverancebut personally speaking, rejection from the opposite sex based on my race is not rejection i could take
What would you do?

what would i do when?edit. if u mean if i got rejected based on race?i already said earlier i wouldnt approach someone if i suspected they didnt like my race
I think it depends on how much you identify yourself with your race (it could be ethnicity, culture, class, etc). That defnitely plays a part.

Guest M12 Part 2
mike kane give me joke, i dont think he has much to worry about concerning race barriers. I get the feeling he is not your 'stereotypical black boy'
Casually wigged
:D
It's nice to see a woman come with the occasional headtop

iirc u said somewhere you wernt on the interracial tingso why would this bother you?/LOL @ IMHIM DEADED THE JOKE NICELY