Worst Way You Have Been Turned Down?

Mame Biram Diouf

pmsl who's 'john the rapist'/yh i thort that chick was pretty rude but my mate says shes just really shy, which is pretty pathetic in an adult, she did used make top-f*ck*ng-notch munch tho, and then not eat it with u, that time when she hid my mate goes 'so-and-so made us sum food' and there was this spread of peng chinese foods, i go 'isnt she gonna join us' and he was like 'nah' so i just ate all this food and as i was leaving shouted 'thanks for the grub, it was triffic' thru the door she was hiding behind see there are sum top draw orientals but their weird etiquette is a bit jarring

Not even a 'turn down'.Get to Green Park underground station, waiting for the Jubilee line. See one white girl, tall, pretty, etc. Carrying an Abercrombie & Fitch bag, you know, one of THEM girls.My radar hones in, both get off at Finchley Road, waiting to get the Metropolitan line. I initiate convo, ask her what she's up to, etc.Convo moving along well.Then she drops she's 16. no3.gifThe way I just got off the Tube & it weren't even my stop.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

Not even a 'turn down'.Get to Green Park underground station, waiting for the Jubilee line. See one white girl, tall, pretty, etc. Carrying an Abercrombie & Fitch bag, you know, one of THEM girls.My radar hones in, both get off at Finchley Road, waiting to get the Metropolitan line. I initiate convo, ask her what she's up to, etc.Convo moving along well.Then she drops she's 16. no3.gifThe way I just got off the Tube & it weren't even my stop.
why post then you think we care about your attempt to draw a younger :D
  • Downvote 2

Guest Supreme Allah
Are guys saying Mike should of drawn the girl?Iirc man is 24:/
as long as the soil is moisthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxfIeONWTRo
  • Downvote 1

i know the exact type chick mk is on about we've all been in a situation when speaking to a girl and she is younger then you originally thoughtno need to run off the train though just keep it friendly and let her know you have no intention of drawing it(cos she prob gets drawn by man in there 20s all the time)simple.

im not bitterit is a generalisation but the type of rich girls that I have come across that are into that particular look have had a particular disdain/fear of black menspecially the older they geti mean obviously theres not one type of girl that wears a&f etc

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1