Vernon Kay admits text-sex with five other women

Mr. Gayle

these footballers are dumb and living on another planet though. you can't compare their mindset to a normal human's.

i mean, what kind of person would send naked photos with their face on it and trust the TOPLESS MODEL you sent them to not to go to the sun. he's obviously mentally not all there.

:lol: he is an idiot

Still why attempt to shag other women, when you've got Cheryl? She must be sh*t in bed is my only conclusion.

Swear she only married him to prove she aint a racist after banging up that black woman in club toilet

She went out with Dyer and that dude from Ultimate Kaos before all that

Beg you don't undermine me in front of my boys

lmao

Still why attempt to shag other women, when you've got Cheryl? She must be sh*t in bed is my only conclusion.

As much as Cheryl is hot,she looks like she don't f*ck often,or when she does give it up she'll just lay their.

But Ashley is f*ck*ng stupid,these guys have no clue people are right these guys are hardwired to be attracted to a certain type of woman.

Usually blonde with bigs tits and a little brain.

i said to my friend ages ago 'cheryl does not have sex with ashley'

i think ever since the first cheating scandal, she hasn't had sex with him

there marriage is a business transaction. she wanted to be the next posh, and he wanted to be the next becks, but it's all a big flop and they're stuck together

Guest Esquilax

i said to my friend ages ago 'cheryl does not have sex with ashley'

i think ever since the first cheating scandal, she hasn't had sex with him

there marriage is a business transaction. she wanted to be the next posh, and he wanted to be the next becks, but it's all a big flop and they're stuck together

Yep, basically.

The Geordie singer was spotted at Heathrow Airport this morning - hours after her storming performance at last night's Brit Awards.

According to her reps, Cheryl will be spending a week in the States "writing and recording sessions".

The rep added the trip was scheduled "last month" - before The Sun revealed her husband ASHLEY COLE had cheated on her.

Dressed casually in a black hoodie, wearing dark shades and clutching her mobile phone, Cheryl continued her dignified silence following the revelations.

She banned Ashley from attending yesterday's ceremony at Earls Court where she performed No1 single Fight For This Love.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2857512/Cheryl-Cole-leaves-the-country.html#ixzz0fnZtmVtq

Soccer love rat Ashley, 29, already fears his marriage could be over - telling pals yesterday: "There may be no way back from this one."

He believes devastated Cheryl may now demand a divorce following The Sun's revelations yesterday that he bedded a girl after sending her sex texts.

Cheryl looked stunning in a white mac and aviator sunglasses at the Brits. She threw off the mac and specs to reveal a black sparkly bodysuit.

But she did not smile until the end - then got a standing ovation. Host PETER KAY said: "You've got to fight for this love - never a truer word spoken."

Bandmate KIMBERLEY WALSH was there to offer her support. She greeted Cheryl the moment she came off stage.

Backstage sources at the London show said Cheryl was tearful and emotional throughout a day of rehearsals. But she could not have been stronger on stage.

Ashley Cole

Injured ... hubby Ashley Cole

ROBBIE WILLIAMS gave her a hug before she went on. And comedian ALAN CARR quipped before the show that he was tempted to throw some pants on stage during her performance.

In a reference to the photo of Cole in his underpants which appeared in The Sun, he said: "Cheryl could take them home for Ashley, seeing as he likes posing in them."

We told how the England star - currently recovering from a broken ankle - sent a 30-year-old blonde secretary raunchy texts and bedded her the night before Chelsea matches.

The £82,000-a-week defender's betrayal of Cheryl took place in 2008 - months after hairdresser Aimee Walton, 22, told how she had sex with him.

The sun

Text shock ... our story

At the time X Factor judge Cheryl agreed to give their marriage another go after weeks of soul-searching.

But after the latest revelations - including explicit photos ending up on model Sonia Wild's phone - Cole fears Cheryl may have suffered a humiliation too many.

Last night at the 30th Brits was the first time she had been seen without her £160,000 ring since the scandal broke last Friday.

A source said: "Ashley is really down. He is almost resigned to the fact that the marriage may be over.

"It was touch and go last time round. Cheryl could quite easily have walked out, but she decided to stay and fight.

"It took a long time to get back to normal. But this time Ashley is worried she may not stick around. It doesn't matter what he does, she's been humiliated and heartbroken again. He knows he was lucky to be given a second chance."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2856635/Brave-Cheryl-Cole-performs-at-Brits.html#ixzz0fnbUPlG3

The Geordie singer was spotted at Heathrow Airport this morning - hours after her storming performance at last night's Brit Awards.

According to her reps, Cheryl will be spending a week in the States "writing and recording sessions".

The rep added the trip was scheduled "last month" - before The Sun revealed her husband ASHLEY COLE had cheated on her.

Dressed casually in a black hoodie, wearing dark shades and clutching her mobile phone, Cheryl continued her dignified silence following the revelations.

She banned Ashley from attending yesterday's ceremony at Earls Court where she performed No1 single Fight For This Love.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2857512/Cheryl-Cole-leaves-the-country.html#ixzz0fnZtmVtq

lmao

air

shes gonna f*ck some american dudes.

Remember that vid of girls aloud in america before where them random black brehs was getting feel ups lmao

EDIT: FOUND IT

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article750.ece

lmao

this is when i first saw kimberlys back off properly and was like..MMM

lmao

air

shes gonna f*ck some american dudes.

Remember that vid of girls aloud in america before where them random black brehs was getting feel ups lmao

EDIT: FOUND IT

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article750.ece

lmao

this is when i first saw kimberlys back off properly and was like..MMM

Rah Cheryl bare close with that guy though

/

Kimberley :Y:

THE girl we revealed had romped with Ashley Cole was last night named as Vicki Gough.

The 30-year-old secretary's identity leaked out after football fans named her in online forums.

She is alleged to be linked with at least two other Premier stars.

This week The Sun revealed blonde Gough had a fling with Cole in October 2008 and the pair exchanged hundreds of lurid texts.

Cole twice smuggled her into the team hotel for sex.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2860289/Girl-who-romped-with-Ashley-Cole-is-named-as-Vicki-Gough.html#ixzz0fz8KYkI5

Swear she only married him to prove she aint a racist after banging up that black woman in club toilet

She went out with Dyer and that dude from Ultimate Kaos before all that

Beg you don't undermine me in front of my boys

LOOOL!

BETRAYED Cheryl Cole has ended her marriage by TEXT - telling love-rat husband Ashley: "Move out. It's over."

She decided to divorce the England soccer star after The Sun exposed yet another affair on Saturday.

Cole, 29 - shamed after sending filthy texts and snaps to girls he fancied - had been named as a cheat by FIVE women last night.

Heartbroken Girls Aloud singer Cheryl, 26, sent her angry text from Los Angeles early yesterday.

She will return to the UK this week to officially announce the split to the world.

Wounded

The Sun understands a draft statement on the divorce plan has already been drawn up.

While in LA - where she fled after singing at the Brit awards without her wedding ring - Cheryl has been out on dates with handsome single dancer Derek Hough, 24.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2863061/Cheryl-Cole-is-planning-to-divorce-cheating-husband-Ashley.html#ixzz0gG9VPw4J

LOL '@ the state of the chicks he went with

Heartbroken Cheryl Cole has sent her shamed husband Ashley Cole a text telling him it’s over. The love-rat was caught sending dirty texts and is alleged to have bedded a string of women.

Cheryl escaped to Los Angeles from where she sent the final text message in the tear-stained drama of their three-year marriage.

A friend told The Sun: “Cheryl has decided enough is enough and she is going to divorce him.”

She went on to claim that Cheryl pushed send on a text message to her ex that read: “Move out. It’s over.”

The Girls Aloud star is reported to be drawing up a draft divorce settlement so the pair can start to divide their fortunes. Cheryl, 26, fled to the States after her performance at the Brits and is said to be stunned at news that Ashley, 29, had a string of sordid affairs.

Her friend told the newspaper: "She wants to have put a statement out by the end of the week so she can start moving on. She has no desire to humiliate Ashley further and wishes to proceed in a dignified manner."

The latest scandal to hit the Coles' marriage began earlier this month when Ashley was accused of sending sex texts to two women. It was later claimed that the footballer had slept with one of the girls and further allegations have followed since then.

The X Factor judge will return to the UK this week to officially announce the split to the world.

However, while in LA she has been spotted out on dates with handsome dancer Derek Hough, 24. They met last year when Cheryl was recording her album 3 Words.

She has since employed him to co-star in her last music video for single Parachutes. Her pal added: "Cheryl loves dancing and dancers, that's her world. She's been seeing a lot of Derek but insists they've only been part of a wider group."

http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz/158965-cheryl-cole-has-dumped-cheating-ashley-cole-by-text/