Vernon Kay admits text-sex with five other women

Mr. Gayle

Guest Triple XXX

should of done it when he linked masterstepz and jenas

LMAO

that saga >>>______________

RWD at its very best

swear thats where it all went wrong and rwd got strict n sh*t n a few months later we ended up with VIP2

good times

• Upvote 2

Guest WAVESURFER

should of done it when he linked masterstepz and jenas

LMAO

that saga >>>______________

RWD at its very best

swear thats where it all went wrong and rwd got strict n sh*t n a few months later we ended up with VIP2

good times

That was a mad week.

Remember the picture of Cole & Masterstepz on the NOTW website with the faces blurred (before the names got revealed), and someone on RWD found the original pic on Masterstepz website and made a gif of the blurred one changing into the unblurred one? Who was that?

Still why attempt to shag other women, when you've got Cheryl? She must be sh*t in bed is my only conclusion.

Swear she only married him to prove she aint a racist after banging up that black woman in club toilet

She went out with Dyer and that dude from Ultimate Kaos before all that

Beg you don't undermine me in front of my boys

:lol: :lol:

LOOOL!

beg somone summarise the masterstepz exposure

man missed out sad.gif

- Newspaper published a story about a Premiership footballer involved in homosexual acts.

- Everyone spent a few days (I think) trying to work out who it was.

- On the Sunday the same Newspaper published a photoshopped picture of the alledged guys

- Someone created a topic on the story on RWD Forum and put an unedited version of the photo up. The reason it was so bad was because RWD was the first forum to publish the picture (or at least the first "big" forum)

- 20/30 pages of madness

- Suddenly, RWD goes offline. Nothing is heard

- Pops back up a few days (or was it hours? can't remember) later with everything else in tact apart from the Masterstepz topic. Everyone is warned not to publish similar material

- Someone makes epic gif of Masterstepz phoning up RWD to get it taken down

I think thats how it went anyway, I'm not good at remembering forum stories.

• Upvote 2

man missed out sad.gif

- Newspaper published a story about a Premiership footballer involved in homosexual acts.

- On the Sunday the same Newspaper published a photoshopped picture of the alledged guys

- Someone created a topic on the story on RWD Forum and put an unedited version of the photo up. The reason it was so bad was because RWD was the first forum to publish the picture (or at least the first "big" forum)

- 20/30 pages of madness

- Pops back up a few days (or was it hours? can't remember) later with everything else in tact apart from the Masterstepz topic. Everyone is warned not to publish similar material

Yep thats right, Danny Walker wasnt impressed lol

man missed out sad.gif

- 20/30 pages of madness

safe for that

pos'd

BETRAYED Cheryl Cole arrived home from Los Angeles this morning — hours after parting company from dancer Derek Hough.

Hunky Derek left Cheryl's hotel at 4am yesterday — after comforting her for SEVEN HOURS.

Cheryl, 26, has been dating the 24-year-old in LA since walking out on cheating husband Ashley.

The Girls Aloud beauty looked gloomy after landing at Heathrow Airport at 11am.

Glum ... Cheryl at Heathrow

She wore giant sunglasses, a brown leather pork pie hat and black leather jacket with the collar pulled up.

She told her love-rat hubby to go walkies yesterday as she spent the night with handsome Derek and his dog.

The American, who stars in the raunchy video for Cheryl's single Parachutes, went to her hotel room and emerged smiling broadly.

Derek Hough

Goodnight, pet ... Derek Hough and dog leave Cheryl's hotel

BOBBY RACHPOOT/XPOSURE/BIGPICTURESPHOTO

An onlooker said: "He looked very pleased with himself."

The Sun revealed yesterday that Cheryl texted soccer star Ashley to say their marriage was over after he cheated with five women.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2864678/Cheryl-Cole-spent-the-night-with-a-handsome-dancer-and-his-dog.html#ixzz0gNQfxNhe

BETRAYED Cheryl Cole arrived home from Los Angeles this morning — hours after parting company from dancer Derek Hough.

Hunky Derek left Cheryl's hotel at 4am yesterday — after comforting her for SEVEN HOURS.

Cheryl, 26, has been dating the 24-year-old in LA since walking out on cheating husband Ashley.

The Girls Aloud beauty looked gloomy after landing at Heathrow Airport at 11am.

Glum ... Cheryl at Heathrow

She wore giant sunglasses, a brown leather pork pie hat and black leather jacket with the collar pulled up.

She told her love-rat hubby to go walkies yesterday as she spent the night with handsome Derek and his dog.

The American, who stars in the raunchy video for Cheryl's single Parachutes, went to her hotel room and emerged smiling broadly.

Derek Hough

Goodnight, pet ... Derek Hough and dog leave Cheryl's hotel

BOBBY RACHPOOT/XPOSURE/BIGPICTURESPHOTO

An onlooker said: "He looked very pleased with himself."

The Sun revealed yesterday that Cheryl texted soccer star Ashley to say their marriage was over after he cheated with five women.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2864678/Cheryl-Cole-spent-the-night-with-a-handsome-dancer-and-his-dog.html#ixzz0gNQfxNhe

lol @ dating

guys obviously a faggot

papers clutching at straws