CONDOMS

Angelo

Yh i officially hate condoms. the p*ssy interior is a wonderful thing, sliding in there is the greatest sensation in life. the way i see it wearing a condom is like slipping into a warm bath wiv all my clothes on.
more like a wet suit lol
Lol i must be some misguided guy but when im hard her getting pregnant comes way past my ability to enjoy the sex and bust a nut infact thats probably the last thing i think about
if you ever go thru the whole "im pregnant / abortion" thing you will think differently
Cosign to the power of thor times a billion.

Guest Lisa Turtle

Depends what pill it is. But if you yake it from the first day of yoir period you are instantly safe. If you miss it for one day you need to double dutch and use a condom for 7 days. If you start the pill without being on your period (which you shouldn't really but its not the end of the world...) You have to wait 7 days to be safe.

Yh i officially hate condoms. the p*ssy interior is a wonderful thing, sliding in there is the greatest sensation in life. the way i see it wearing a condom is like slipping into a warm bath wiv all my clothes on.
more like a wet suit lol
Lol i must be some misguided guy but when im hard her getting pregnant comes way past my ability to enjoy the sex and bust a nut infact thats probably the last thing i think about
if you ever go thru the whole "im pregnant / abortion" thing you will think differently
Lol I have been through this if you mean the 'I am saying I am pregnant to get your attention (whether true or not)' they get the straight 'Do I give a f*ck' look. I aint no prick that can be roped into a relationship, remember what you said I am a c*nt, bruv trust me girls wanna be f*cked by me but they KNOW they dont want a baby with me (the girls I f*ck have inteligence like that)
lol nah i mean if it really happens when your in a long term relationship

Literally ahd the best secks of my life last night.Cycling to work has done wonders for my stamina, for the first time ever we had to stop because she was exhausted.*Insert jokes about previous weak pipe game here*