random female areas that make u emotional.

Skenghis Khan

Back, esp traps and lats, I find that area so strokeable, can't help it.Shoulders, back of the neck and collarbonesHands, forearms.Strong thighs and calvesI'm so fascinated by the human body that I pretty much love it all tbhI've notcied that I can't touch someone without having a proper feel, ilike I'm examining them in my mind. If I put my hand on someones shoulder for example I would probably start prodding and feeling the bone structure before I realise.
I feel youLOL nah seriously pm's xx
i mustve missed the part were she said she likes bois with moobs fatty

Back, esp traps and lats, I find that area so strokeable, can't help it.Shoulders, back of the neck and collarbonesHands, forearms.Strong thighs and calvesI'm so fascinated by the human body that I pretty much love it all tbhI've notcied that I can't touch someone without having a proper feel, ilike I'm examining them in my mind. If I put my hand on someones shoulder for example I would probably start prodding and feeling the bone structure before I realise.
not trying to imply nuttinjust sayin that i fit the bill*strolls out*

Guest Lisa Turtle

It is what she means. But its not the be all and end all of a man's body. Infact sometimes I've seen ones that are too defined, gives me the heebies.Give me lats and traps that can be seen in a jumper over that any day.

The V on a man.If your a man and you aint got a good enough 'V'......SMH.
stfuthat's like saying if you're a chick and you don't have a perfect round arse and 34ddp.s. i have the v but i hate the "expectation" and "deserving" thing*punches wall*ARAGHAKSDGAthe-incredible-hulk-trailer.jpg
Ahh marlon its okay, no need to get angry luv.You have the traps and you say you have the v. i'll give you a 9.