Competitions

Mr. Gayle

Rang up the radio when I was a littleun to answer some football competition

Got it right

they said theyd send me two tickets to a team of my choice

they never did

I later realised they probably did, and my mum sold them, everytime I asked about them shed get really irritable

Deep

/

gayle u on about them channel 5 quiz show or something when they have the crossword ?

ITs OVER bait like you see bare answers and people just ring and ring and say the same answer the fool before them just said.

when no1 wins they beg it sayin 2 min speed round n all sorts.

And u see an answer its some word like aeifal or some madness that aint even there

Got it right

they never did

I later realised they probably did, and my mum sold them, everytime I asked about them shed get really irritable

Deep

/

gayle u on about them channel 5 quiz show or something when they have the crossword ?

ITs OVER bait like you see bare answers and people just ring and ring and say the same answer the fool before them just said.

And u see an answer its some word like aeifal or some madness that aint even there

Simlar, was the one on ITV, Quizcall, swear them ppl were on coke or something, waaaay too hyper for that time of night

Guest WAVESURFER

Won loads of CDs, DVDs, band t-shirts etc.

Most recently I got a Sin Nombre t-shirt signed by the director.

Won tickets to see Method Man & Redman about 18 months ago. when I showed up they said I wasn't on the list, but we got in when I showed them my email on my mate's phone saying I'd won. Because of the hassle, the website that did the competition gave me another 2 free tickets to see Hot Chip.

Guest Triple XXX

Got it right

they never did

Deep

/

Simlar, was the one on ITV, Quizcall, swear them ppl were on coke or something, waaaay too hyper for that time of night

LMFAO

the way shes breathin down there

HGGUUERRRR HGGUUERRRR

LMFAO

I won a Raleigh Dirt Cross in a Lego Hunchback of Notredam competition for kids. I had to go and watch the film (swag) then we all had to build a character from the film in Lego. Mine was overally terrible, I mean absolutely crap but I come second and won the bike. First prize was a trip to Legoland Windsor, god knows which spaz put the prizes in order because a bike is loads better that some trip to that sh*t hole. At the time I thought my lego model was sick but I was quickly brought back down to Earth by some older clown who told me that they only give me the bike because I'm mixed race, cheers Dad.

I got thru to one of those phone in quizzes they show late at night, think there was thread on here so I rang up nuff using a basher, got on the show, was torn between tow answers, gave the wrong one, the other answer I had did come up, it won £500

That show was a joke though, proper bump, some of the answers that come up are a joke

there was a guy in the paper few months back who clocked exactly how to wi it from getting on air to picking the winners won 70k all together i think

http://thepiratesdilemma.com/about-author

^^thats the book

told him i cant read man sent me an audio version of him reading it c*nt

swear man was sending me an indirect from the title of his book

like he is a somali pirate and im getting boyd or am i reading to much into it let me light a spliff need to go cash point should i get chinese or kfc for dinner? hmm i wonder

Guest Intervention

only bookies

won a prize from rwd in 2003 never got it

kept harrasing matt mason and he finally sent me some book he wrote last june some par

LOL

Alan Partridge antics

bouncingback.jpg

LOLACAUST.

:rofl: