Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Bunned some Lemon tonight was alrightmy boy said he had some and I was gonna cop a tens from him he was then inturrupted by some family crisis and he told me just take itwas a good 3gram of lemon, we stayed in his yard he was jamming with a female friend of his. with my extra weed i invited her to smoke a joint with me. she was anything but by the time i blessed the 3rd zoot I felt like f*ck*ng herweed has gotta be the biggest afrodisiacteh walk home was sickgetting lean>>>>dont know how Im gonna stop it
Exactly same thing happened to me Monday night, linked up with my boy at Wembley Park, he had to wait for his female friend so we waited. Another guy just picked up a henry of the dampest weed. His friend came, small indian girl we went back to his, cracked open some stella's and rolled a king L + fat zoot. Got wasted. Then attempted to find Wembley park station lean as walking back. Got lost and found the station at 12:25, last train is 12:30.Went in to work found out she was asking about meThe walk home was crazy

Bunned some Lemon tonight was alrightmy boy said he had some and I was gonna cop a tens from him he was then inturrupted by some family crisis and he told me just take itwas a good 3gram of lemon, we stayed in his yard he was jamming with a female friend of his. with my extra weed i invited her to smoke a joint with me. she was anything but by the time i blessed the 3rd zoot I felt like f*ck*ng herweed has gotta be the biggest afrodisiacteh walk home was sickgetting lean>>>>dont know how Im gonna stop it
Exactly same thing happened to me Monday night, linked up with my boy at Wembley Park, he had to wait for his female friend so we waited. Another guy just picked up a henry of the dampest weed. His friend came, small indian girl we went back to his, cracked open some stella's and rolled a king L + fat zoot. Got wasted. Then attempted to find Wembley park station lean as walking back. Got lost and found the station at 12:25, last train is 12:30.Went in to work found out she was asking about meThe walk home was crazy
Seeing as you are in Watford you know about "George" some old english guyhas the most f*ckery skunk/weed alot of the timeguy is sickHis Sour diesel>>>>>almost died

Seeing as you are in Watford you know about "George" some old english guyhas the most f*ckery skunk/weed alot of the timeguy is sickHis Sour diesel>>>>>almost died
Not in watford bro

a tens i can understand, sometimes u just want a bit if the food aint great or u aint lookin to smoke too much...but didnt no ppl still shot a jacks.
c/si don't really feel to buy an 8th wen im just bunnin on ma own or if its only 2 of of us and we aint feelin to get wrecked

q:when you lot bun were do you do it usually?in whips?yards?on road?
WHEREVER I'M AT.DON'T BLAZE IN MY WHIP TOO TOUGH IT'S A BAIT TING IF YOU GET PULLED FIRST THING THEY DO IS TAKE A NICE WHIFF OF YOUR WHIP.
When your parents allow u to openly blaze in the house, it's very likely u will fail in life
childish statement
YEH VERY CHILDISH STATEMENT.

q:when you lot bun were do you do it usually?in whips?yards?on road?
WHEREVER I'M AT.DON'T BLAZE IN MY WHIP TOO TOUGH IT'S A BAIT TING IF YOU GET PULLED FIRST THING THEY DO IS TAKE A NICE WHIFF OF YOUR WHIP.
When your parents allow u to openly blaze in the house, it's very likely u will fail in life
childish statement
YEH VERY CHILDISH STATEMENT.
tbh every person i know who is allowed to blaze infront/with their parents, have ended becoming a looser stonner who just wastes their life.