Official Smoking/Weed Thread

ReZiW

Southall is a shitholeTook me 2 hours to find the guy who gave me a benz weighin at 1.1
lol your lucky still, some people try to sell 8ths at 1.1 up here.
Where is 'up here'Only time i've witnessed that kinda mockery was some chiesel from central but it was chronic so wasnt too bothered
NewcastleIt was cool a few month ago but then all the local growers got raided. Now i cant find any 'professional' dealers. Just greedy people doing it for an extra few quid after work.

THESE WERE MY PERSONAL FAVOURITE FROM THE CUP ENTRIES.White Dolphins (The Dolphins)S5 Haze (Mellow Yellow)420 Kush (420 Cafe)O.G. Kush (De Kroon)S5 Juice (Boerenjongens)O.K KUSH >>>>>>> S5 HAZE >>>>>>> THE REST.GOT 5 GRAMS OF DAT S5 AT HOME GONNA LEAVE IT TO CURE FOR A BIT ;)
SickHeard the S5 Haze is dirtyOK Kush is up there with the all time greatsBarneys got 'Vanilla Kush' for there entry to the cup

sour kush is og cross s dieselOG Kush is very f*ck*ng sick, fully blast off into outer space, the lift off is slow then boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomSour kush was nice, bare trippy, not fully leng down your nans house420 kush is sick, and 420 is the best cafe in damdidn't try no S5 but my mate said the dolphin was nice too