Some midweek internationals

Admin.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JJ is funny about Warnock...

Hargreaves is NEVER getting fit. More chance of Owen going tbh.

Capello plays Milner on the left, therefore the left options are Gerrard, Milner and Barry. If he wants crosses he'll use Beckham. When was the last time Capello actually used Downing? IMO if Capeelo aint using you, your not going thus why I say its fact Young aint going.

I used 2 rate Downing, yh he was sh*t 4 England but delivered for Boro

But watching Villa, has alerted me to how poor he can be, lacks trickery, sum times unwilling 2 take a man on and he can be soooo clumsy & wastefull in possession

Hopefully Walcott will get inj and wont be available for selection, getting humiliated again at the world cup, looking outta his depth again is not what the lad needs

J.Cole

Downing

Adam Johnson

Lennon

SWP

Young

Bentley

Ethrington

Beckham

Milner

They are the wide players who Capello & his staff should be looking at

Wenger and Theo's people should advise him 2make himself unavailable for selection..

Maybe Terry could shag Mel, that would get Theo outta contention

etherington at the world cup

rofl

my england team is

-------------------James-------------------

Johnson------Rio-------Terry------Lescott

---------------Lampard---------Barry-------

Lennon-------------Gerrard---------Milner

------------------Rooney---------------

Strong right hand side but a solid left side Cole's absences is going to be huge

I really hope J. Cole goes, he's one of the few England players who has the guile to create something in tight spots.

I don't understand how Young gets overlooked while Walcott is getting game time, mocking.

Think its his conduct in training and not playing for a top 4 side tbh.

Man had a half-decent post then said Etherington.

Lol

Don't forget he said Bentley too.

I said players they SHOULD be looking at not necessarily selecting

Bentley & Etherington have had better seasons than Walcott, if we are being honest, & both looked more impressive than Theo at the same age

The right hand side is the pace position. Lennon or Walcott will play there. The rest of the frontline and midfield lacks the pace.

Ashley's not that quick, his crossing is also nowhere near as good on the right. He also certainly won't go. He's struggled to adapt to play for England when he's not the main fulcrum of creativity like he was for us and Watford and usually for the u21's. He's been quieter this season because of the emergance of Milner and addition of Downing - although last few weeks he's been in better form.

Downing has shown flashes of brilliance but lacks the consistancy. No pre-season and a new team and position is why though. Ironically 2 of his worst games came against Palace away (assisted both goals) and Burnley home (scored twice). His delivery is outstanding.