Females & Finances...

Michel Kane

Like I said females ONLY care about security. Money provides security. But if you check it women dont like men at either end of the financial extreme...I wont say females talking about "A work in progress" is nonsense, becasue its not at particular times of life, but it only works for so long, i.e 18-24 thats cool, but just remember women evolve more then men. So in certain cases your progression best never stall... e.g at 23 if you earning 21k a year, that might be cool, but five years down the line if you earning 23k, boy... She'll be quick to tell you, you progressed into the wrong field.

Like I said females ONLY care about security. Money provides security. But if you check it women dont like men at either end of the financial extreme...I wont say females talking about "A work in progress" is nonsense, becasue its not at particular times of life, but it only works for so long, i.e 18-24 thats cool, but just remember women evolve more then men. So in certain cases your progression best never stall... e.g at 23 if you earning 21k a year, that might be cool, but five years down the line if you earning 23k, boy... She'll be quick to tell you, you progressed into the wrong field.
I swear u guys are f*ck*ng with the wrong women. Don't know how any woman could complain if her partner is earning 23k

See, I find myself more attracted to women in this kinda zone. Not gold-diggers per se, but you know what I mean...It's nuts because it's affecting my dating. Bar the quick lashes, I find myself not wanting to really engaging with a lot of young women because I want them to see me at my best. Me as the 'final product', not a work in progress.Madness.
this dont stop me, but it does cross my mindthese days i just see females as a un/necessary distraction

See, I find myself more attracted to women in this kinda zone. Not gold-diggers per se, but you know what I mean...It's nuts because it's affecting my dating. Bar the quick lashes, I find myself not wanting to really engaging with a lot of young women because I want them to see me at my best. Me as the 'final product', not a work in progress.Madness.
The only thing about this is on the other hand some wasteman could easily be entertaining & pipe your chicks face while you become the the finish product. Not good.

I find most of these topics a chance for people to flex there self inflated E-ego.If you have ambition and show a willingness to suceed then that's usually more than enough. Obviously the more social standing and financial power you posess will help but it's not a neccesity. I need Last Lord to come through and back me up here.There's only a niche group of women that will go for the toppa top earners more time and there usually over the age of 30. Some women might say "I only go for guys that earn over £X amount" but no women I knows wakes up in the morning and says "you know what, I don't want to be swept off my feet today"

No offence Queen Bee, but there's different of categories of women too.SOME of the females I speak too, trust me, 23K ain't sh*t.
I see what you mean in a way, like if they are used to being around money types then they are more likely to stick to that type, if that makes sense. Ive not come from money so i dont expect it, as long as i can live comfortably im happy. I think i read what people were trying to say the wrong way, like ALL women are like that.

There's only a niche group of women that will go for the toppa top earners more time and there usually over the age of 30.
Lol. No way 30. This mentality starts way younger.
In my experience I would say so but then again I bet you're from London, I reckon you get alot more of them types over there.

gold diggers come in all shapes sizes, ages and wagesjust because she earns a certain salary dosent make her any less of a tramp as the chick who earns nil if she is only spending YOUR moneyi could give a f*ck what he makes as long as he can fend for himself'a hungry man is a wotless man'

• Upvote 2