The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

I don't need to google sh*t. I know what it is. Judging from you reply seems like you don't know what it is.I suggest you google it
Great post. Ends the argument completely, don't have to waste any more time on your nonsense.Mascherano best midfielder in the world? lmao, should have locked off from then.

Haven't really got the squad/players to go top 4 tbh. Same like Redknapp and Spurs.
:D our squad is actually sick atm..... normally if wed been hit with all these injurys we would of struggled but were doing fine.... had players to come in and theyve all done very well.not to mention the senior players weve been able to loan out or sell on....
I think Spurs have the squad to get 4thThe manager could cost them by his choices 2 loan out certain players and imo has been unable to utilize the squad to the fullest. I mean he complians about being short but loans bare players, squad rotation is key in the modern game, if they do get 4th or get european footy next season he must rotate the squad better.Some of the home games (Stoke, Wolves & Hull) off the top of my head screamed out for the two attacking full backs (Bale & Hutton) and rotation in certain areas.Villa have a thin squad, the same players all the time, its a big ask, they need a few more squad playersEverton's sqaud for me is about there, Distin concerns me, but their 1st 11 on paper is very strong, plus they have a perfect blend of flair and grit.Being in the Europa League next season will hamper these teams 4th spot aspirations imo, as that competition takes alot outta teams. I cnt see alot of these teams challenging for 4th and having a run in the Europa League

1 GK Carlo Nash-LOL 2 DF Tony Hibbert-One of the worst players in the top flight3 DF Leighton Baines-Good player4 DF Joseph Yobo (vice-captain)-Shit5 DF John Heitinga-Average 6 DF Phil Jagielka-Very good player before injury7 MF Diniyar Bilyaletdinov-Great signing 8 FW Louis Saha-Good player 10 MF Mikel Arteta-Inconsistent and vastly overrated 12 GK Iain Turner-LOL15 DF Sylvain Distin-Shit17 MF Tim Cahill (vice-captain)-Good player18 MF Phil Neville (captain)-sh*t 19 MF Dan Gosling-Young20 MF Steven Pienaar-Good player 21 MF Leon Osman-Average 22 FW Yakubu Aiyegbeni-Purple Aki23 DF Philippe Senderos (on loan from Arsenal)-LOL 24 GK Tim Howard-sh*t 25 MF Marouane Fellaini-SHIT26 MF Jack Rodwell-Next star from merseyside 28 FW Victor Anichebe-SHITThat aint strong

Debating with Chelsea fans is f*ck*ng ridiculous, they actually have zero sense of realism since they're living in a fantasy world.You've got upwards of 80 million sitting on your bench sometimes and you're talking about over spending on transfers?£16 million on Obi Mikel or £18 million on Masch?You spent £30 million on Shevchenko and you're talking about Kronkamp (who we made a profit on)?Madness.The quicker Abramovich gets bored the better then you can come back down to earth.

• Upvote 6

1 GK Carlo Nash-LOL 2 DF Tony Hibbert-One of the worst players in the top flight = puts in a shift, local lad, will do a job, good in the dressing room3 DF Leighton Baines-Good player4 DF Joseph Yobo (vice-captain)-sh*t = decent squad player, mistakes in him yes but has done well ova the years5 DF John Heitinga-Average = versatile, good pedigree6 DF Phil Jagielka-Very good player before injury = quality7 MF Diniyar Bilyaletdinov-Great signing = looks to be good8 FW Louis Saha-Good player = quality / match winner10 MF Mikel Arteta-Inconsistent and vastly overrated = quality /match winner12 GK Iain Turner-LOL15 DF Sylvain Distin-sh*t = mistakes in him, will do a job at this level17 MF Tim Cahill (vice-captain)-Good player / match winner18 MF Phil Neville (captain)-sh*t = great to have around the place, versatile, good pedigree & experienced19 MF Dan Gosling-Young = promising20 MF Steven Pienaar-Good player = quality / match winner21 MF Leon Osman-Average = quality / match winner22 FW Yakubu Aiyegbeni-Purple Aki = feed the yak23 DF Philippe Senderos (on loan from Arsenal)-LOL = would be a gd buy24 GK Tim Howard-sh*t = very good keeper25 MF Marouane Fellaini-sh*t = effective / can score goals26 MF Jack Rodwell-Next star from merseyside = say no more28 FW Victor Anichebe-sh*t = local lad, strong lad, versatileThat aint strong
That is strong when all fitA mix of flair, grit, talent, determination, local lads plus the Moyes factorA winger, striker, cb would make that team big contenders nxt season, but they need to keep this team 2geva

Debating with Chelsea fans is f*ck*ng ridiculous, they actually have zero sense of realism since they're living in a fantasy world.You've got upwards of 80 million sitting on your bench sometimes and you're talking about over spending on transfers?£16 million on Obi Mikel or £18 million on Masch?You spent £30 million on Shevchenko and you're talking about Kronkamp (who we made a profit on)?Madness.The quicker Abramovich gets bored the better then you can come back down to earth.
LOLdead

Rafa Benitez admits Tottenham's gruelling run-in gives Liverpool hope in the race for fourth spot.The Reds are four points behind Harry Redknapp's men, who still have a game in hand.However, Spurs still have to face Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea.Benitez believes his team will have opportunities to cut the gap providing there are no major slip ups in the remaining six fixtures."It depends on us and if we can keep winning our games," said the gaffer. "Tottenham have difficult games so I think we'll be closer, and we'll see. Every week will be different."After the Europa League we have Birmingham and that will be very tough. But if we can win our games, I think they (Spurs) will lose some points and I think we can be there."I hope it can still be a successful season. You can always have bad seasons, but the main thing is the reaction of the players. We will try and fight until the end, and then we'll see."Hopefully we can get in the top four and progress in the Europa League."
What is 'low quality' about that?

Guest Malcolm Tucker
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/why-spurs-will-drop-points Sorry if already post. This is so low quality to publish this on your official website. I really hope if it is not us it is City now
exactly what i said to my boy when i read it on my phone earlier.how can the title be "Why Spurs Will Drop Points" on an official website....clowns.

Rafa Benitez admits Tottenham's gruelling run-in gives Liverpool hope in the race for fourth spot.The Reds are four points behind Harry Redknapp's men, who still have a game in hand.However, Spurs still have to face Man City, Man United, Arsenal and Chelsea.Benitez believes his team will have opportunities to cut the gap providing there are no major slip ups in the remaining six fixtures."It depends on us and if we can keep winning our games," said the gaffer. "Tottenham have difficult games so I think we'll be closer, and we'll see. Every week will be different."After the Europa League we have Birmingham and that will be very tough. But if we can win our games, I think they (Spurs) will lose some points and I think we can be there."I hope it can still be a successful season. You can always have bad seasons, but the main thing is the reaction of the players. We will try and fight until the end, and then we'll see."Hopefully we can get in the top four and progress in the Europa League."
the tulsesque title?

ur not getting 4thu mad?
FFS I wish I'd never have posted anything about Pac.I take it all back, Mayweather ducked him./I thought you were talking about what he actually said, the title is a bit of a joke to be fair. I don't go on .tv so I'm not sure if this is the usual.