The Race for 4th Is Over COYS

Guest Malcolm Tucker

Thing is Spurs fans can credible send for Liverpool fans for the next 3 months.
LOL @ using this as an attempted smokescreen in order for the spud fans not to send for you when they finish above youPlus I said this in the arsenal room about them sending for you. Please quote me when you use my material. :D

Guest Daniel Levy

Spurs cant do this, spurs cant do that....SHUT THE f*ck UP.LOL AT US GOING OUT IN THE QUALIFIERS, ARE YOU f*ck*ng DUMB?QUOTE ME.PRICKS.

LOL @ using this as an attempted smokescreen in order for the spud fans not to send for you when they finish above youPlus I said this in the arsenal room about them sending for you. Please quote me when you use my material. :D
Why you still in this topic? Champions League only.
  • Upvote 6

Why you still in this topic? Champions League only.
pmsl ended.Unluck murko
  • Upvote 1

LOL @ Liverpool and Arsenal fans trying to send for each other to try and hide the fact youre both in declineyou BOTH know each of you are shitThe future is LILYWWHITE
I could send for Spurs, very easily.Infact - Your best EVER Premiership season and your 4th and we are 3rd. See the levels? Forever in our Shadow.You celebrate qualifying for the Champions League in 2010, we been in the last 16 of the Champions League for the last 10 years.