Fuck Rapidshare

Rhymer-2

They're just doing what websites like mininova did.

Get down with the illegal activities, and make millions from it. Delay any legal action in the meantime. When the heat gets too much, take the P and go legal.

They would have made MILLIONS from premium accounts.

I'd recommend using news groups. I'll post a tutorial on here if people are interested.

Megaupload >>>

I'm getting 2MB right now downloading an episode of The Sopranos, and I didn't pay sh*t.

Been my first choice for a long time now, Megaupload care for you even when you haven't got a premium account while Rapidshare are on a 'no more space at the inn' sort of vibe.

Meaguploadforum.net

rlslog.net

You're nice.

Guest Triple XXX

They're just doing what websites like mininova did.

Get down with the illegal activities, and make millions from it. Delay any legal action in the meantime. When the heat gets too much, take the P and go legal.

They would have made MILLIONS from premium accounts.

I'd recommend using news groups. I'll post a tutorial on here if people are interested.

yea up that please

danke

• 4 weeks later...

was never blocked

downloading an 800mb file on 1 link as i type

new RS>>>

when they clocked everyone was leaving they changed up for the better

im with Virgin

SSL newsgroup EU servers >

Private torrent tracker >

Virgin bait up the bait guys, so the real man can carry on

Sky are f*cked, proper illegal out here, giving your details to companies who claim they have a court order, but really they have another company which threatens to get a court order, but in reality they wouldn't even get the court order because they are chucked out of European courts left right and center due to the way they gather their information.

Sky just hand ur deets over to these guys under the guise of threatened court order, which is against the law there should be an actual court order, the deets go from the company who threatens court order to another company where people with no status can access all your deets, which is also illegal, and then the company just send you threatening letters knowing if you don't respond it's a 15 grand loss for you because you loose by default

f*ck Skynet, i don't understand how no1 has sued them yet for this f*ckerie practice

Virgin >>

Flying in space before i die >>

Do you lose all the traffic you go when the rapid pro runs out or can you keep using it till you run out of traffic?

it costs 99 rapids for 30days of traffic... you get 30gb of bandwidth, each additional gb costs 2 rapids.

you can get 1000 rapids for €10

so it works out at €1 a month/ 300gb bandwidth

works out alot cheaper than the last RS

lol I was looking for this thread the other day....I wrote a strongly worded letter complaining about how I paid for 6months and now my account says 9days remaining or something, said I expected a refund or my account to be credited etc etc ...they got back to me "You have x amount of rapidpoints, it only cost 99rapids for 30days" then proceeded to explain about the scheme

egg on my face. Just goes to show how people don't like to handle change :lol: