Manners

Gunner

Guest Esquilax

^ LOL how little you know dude how little u know.

Acting bad cause I moved to London? LMFAO - Some people need to remove them selfs from their bubbles c'mon tae

I used to know one yute called C'montae

• Upvote 1

Acting bad cause I moved to London? LMFAO - Some people need to remove them selfs from their bubbles c'mon tae

I used to know one yute called C'montae

When I hear ppl called Paisley I can't help but laugh, and think shameeeeeeee!!

Acting bad cause I moved to London? LMFAO - Some people need to remove them selfs from their bubbles c'mon tae f*ck!!

Easy for me to talk big on the net.......... HELLO... POT KETTLE BLACK??? Ring any bells deary?

Ah dear

Dont come wading in mate acting like ive come with some unprovoked attack on u, just remember who got personal first d*ck head. You aint no badman bitch!

Your a dumb c*nt tho only thing you can do is use some swear words and some minor wee insults which again ill tell u hold no substance to me, thinking ill feel threatened by ur wee weak aggressive tone. Log off mate and take ur pills.

Carry on getting personal online, from here is where im ignoring you!! So your only impressing ur fassy friends.

lol at a scottish white gal talkin like shes from da hood you aint foolin no one luv, i bet you look like rab c nesbit thats why ur so mad int it?

lol ease is such a f*ck*ng idiot

awww wee shame for me, that these internet users just don't understand!

(Sarkkkkky by the way)

I cant controll what people think or say about me just what I say/think!

Sometimes i dig my self a hole though, but im always prepaired for getting out!

But P.S Angelo - I think your an idiot too!

reading this post made me angry

f*ck*ng hate this bitches posts so much

lol

I always moan yeh?

rah guess you aint ever been in the venting thread - my moaning is minimal!

I don't mind people smoking by the way, I just think its rude to be blowing ur smoke all over bypassers who may choose not to smoke for what ever reason.

Plus as a non smoker my clothes don't stink of smoke - any smoker no matter how clean they are their house and their belongings stink of smoke, I dont want my clothes smelling of smoke so when some rudey blows their smoke carelessly around and that sh*t sticks to ur clothes, Why i hate pubs/clubs arghh.

Hate holds emotion, and when you hold emotion you hold some kind of love - Its sad really

Obviously getting to wrapped up on vip2 lifesyle. If that toss pot didn't give a f*ck about what i said he wouldnt have replied. He was just on a lil hype vybe nothing a box in the face wouldnt fix

WOT U ON ABOUT U FUKIN SCOTTISH SLUT, ID LIKE 2 SEE U TRY BOX MAN IN THE FACE U KNOW

First off you aint no man darling, that can be seen from any one of the posts you make on this forum.

2ndly - If you ever think you could speak to me in that tone/aggression and shouting and i wouldnt put u on the ground like the little f*ck*ng p*ssy that you are. OUCH, wouldn't rush onto Vip2 to brag about that sweety.

Insult me all u want, your typed words hold no substance towards me cause they are B/S

Carry on behaving like the p*ssy bitch u are.

Enjoy

I don't really have anything invested in this argument but I don't rerally think there are many women who could 'put a man on ground', I know there could be some, like venus Williams would bang up Esqui no doubt, but the odds are stacked against you being able to knock out Blinx to be honest.

Get a tan

rofl

caught me off guard pos'd

pmsl at a grown woman, whos apparently about to have a child arguing with a kid about beating ppl up

I aint arguing!

Just stating what it is - Thats all!

lol@ thinking id attack a disabled person, dream on!

Twitching - It puts pressure onto a pressure point and releases endorphins, Similar to a state of paralisation, its important not to do this for to long.

lol

I always moan yeh?

rah guess you aint ever been in the venting thread - my moaning is minimal!

I don't mind people smoking by the way, I just think its rude to be blowing ur smoke all over bypassers who may choose not to smoke for what ever reason.

Plus as a non smoker my clothes don't stink of smoke - any smoker no matter how clean they are their house and their belongings stink of smoke, I dont want my clothes smelling of smoke so when some rudey blows their smoke carelessly around and that sh*t sticks to ur clothes, Why i hate pubs/clubs arghh.

Hate holds emotion, and when you hold emotion you hold some kind of love - Its sad really

Obviously getting to wrapped up on vip2 lifesyle. If that toss pot didn't give a f*ck about what i said he wouldnt have replied. He was just on a lil hype vybe nothing a box in the face wouldnt fix

WOT U ON ABOUT U FUKIN SCOTTISH SLUT, ID LIKE 2 SEE U TRY BOX MAN IN THE FACE U KNOW

First off you aint no man darling, that can be seen from any one of the posts you make on this forum.

2ndly - If you ever think you could speak to me in that tone/aggression and shouting and i wouldnt put u on the ground like the little f*ck*ng p*ssy that you are. OUCH, wouldn't rush onto Vip2 to brag about that sweety.

Insult me all u want, your typed words hold no substance towards me cause they are B/S

Carry on behaving like the p*ssy bitch u are.

Enjoy

I don't really have anything invested in this argument but I don't rerally think there are many women who could 'put a man on ground', I know there could be some, like venus Williams would bang up Esqui no doubt, but the odds are stacked against you being able to knock out Blinx to be honest.

LOL

Ive brought down a 6ft5 17 stone man before!

caught off guard, nails dug into his neck twisted oooooh the blood... However

I know how to twitch a man too and when someones twitched it doesn't matter how strong he is when u have that point he aint doing sh*t!!

I've had to twitch a ton horse before Blinx would be nothing. :P

I have strong legs from riding and am able to kick above my own head so I have kicked a man in his face before. Don't think people truely understand the hard labour work that goes in with owning horses, how many of you men (apart from gym goers) could unload 650 Bales of hay and stack them 7 storeys high, not many!

For the record im not a fighter, but i do have a bad temper and when i switch (which i try not to because i know how bad it can get) its nasty.

_47533036_mowbra2.jpg

• Upvote 2