Are you capable of cheating?

Ashman

quick interval please...lens why do you capitalise the y in 'you' everytime?
personal habit. I think if "I" should be capitalised, so should "You"

LMFAO

Guest Flat Eric
u cant jus make up ur own rules u know.
he can...he is Lens
LOOOL

why do you think this current generation of females are all whoresits because there alcoholic fathers cheated on there mothers,so the young girls made a pact with satan to live for destructiondo you think it is not the mark of a man to live up to his responsibilityto honour his familyi assume in all of this that you have no father and were raised by proxy by jay zand yr only concept of honour is 'not backing down' in a confrontationyou are from a new world lens i do not know wat constitutes a man in yr world,is it generating ill begotten riches by any meansbut i am from a world of samurai wer men are defined by honour and principleteach me of yr world
a penis and being over 18and no i never had a fatherChivalry is dead - thank god.
you are a basic animal lens,you may never become a man,an adult donkey yeswhy do you think yr words are met with such derision here,you come across as a donkey trying to make human conversationsits a source of amusement for some,for others as myself a source of sadnessyou see lens,the world is rather a more complex place than you would imaginechivalry is deadbut did you know a man is engaged in business?to engage in business requires honour and principle,to honour arrangements and provide work or goods to the standard required by the principles which attract ppl to yr business,otherwise you will make no sale or be held liable to criminal proceedings and yr business will faila relationship is similar to a business arrangement,it is a social contract between two parties,if you cannot honour this agreement then you should not undertake the contract,to have no honour is cowardice, a man is not a coward lens,penis or nottherefore,if no such contract appeals to me,i will not sign one with a view to undercutting and dishonouring the agreement,i will simply use short term contracts with no such clauses of liabilityin this way i can confirm there will be no cheating during my lifetimemen fight in wars lens, not for a thirst for killing or to be killed,but out of a sense of duty and responsibility to there country and family which makes them a manhaving seen a world flounder under the reign of anarchy that is the john terry lifestyle and throwing aside of all principle,we decided to fight in the war against this,so future generations may once again have a chance of a decent lifeyou may select to become a man one day lens,and honour a contract you have signed,but until then you will just be an adult donkey,marvelling at the fact women offer you contracts at all
  • Upvote 3

I'm done with this topic. There's clearly no reasoning what so ever.This is not my argument. All I'm stating is u cannot argue against a fact.Your argument is wrong which is why interventions gone all hush. He cannot back up what he's sayin so he's goes rantin like social an upset child.Social you are a terrible human being. You think your owed some sort of reward because you haven't and don't believe you will cheat on a woman? Your a loser. But if that's the only achievement you have in life and ur probably 35 with your grey back self sittin here dissin youngers tryin to look cool on an internet forum an tellin people to “pos u up b4 u go” (that's ur own words by the way) then I guess I can see why you hold onto it so dearly. Your callin me a whore yet u do not even kno my life so how can u judge me? Its people like u what is wrong with the world. You have beliefs and think anyone who disagree's is below u. Let me give u a wake up call. Your a normal wasteman like others out there. You won't get a medal for bein faithful, your supposed to be faithful in a relationship you sorry excuse of life. Worst thing is ur spewin ur venom here and u get props but its the same people u dissin. Blind leading the blind. This is the equivalent to george bush winnin the presidency for 2nd time. We all kno its ridiculous but somehow u make it happen. Anyway I have more important matters to attend to. Lens there's no showin some people he's a lost cause but let him live his fantasy. His hatred is vile and contradicts what he stands for. Real Talk

I'm done with this topic. There's clearly no reasoning what so ever.This is not my argument. All I'm stating is u cannot argue against a fact.Your argument is wrong which is why interventions gone all hush. He cannot back up what he's sayin so he's goes rantin like social an upset child.Social you are a terrible human being. You think your owed some sort of reward because you haven't and don't believe you will cheat on a woman? Your a loser. But if that's the only achievement you have in life and ur probably 35 with your grey back self sittin here dissin youngers tryin to look cool on an internet forum an tellin people to “pos u up b4 u go” (that's ur own words by the way) then I guess I can see why you hold onto it so dearly. Your callin me a whore yet u do not even kno my life so how can u judge me? Its people like u what is wrong with the world. You have beliefs and think anyone who disagree's is below u. Let me give u a wake up call. Your a normal wasteman like others out there. You won't get a medal for bein faithful, your supposed to be faithful in a relationship you sorry excuse of life. Worst thing is ur spewin ur venom here and u get props but its the same people u dissin. Blind leading the blind. This is the equivalent to george bush winnin the presidency for 2nd time. We all kno its ridiculous but somehow u make it happen. Anyway I have more important matters to attend to. Lens there's no showin some people he's a lost cause but let him live his fantasy. His hatred is vile and contradicts what he stands for. Real Talk
lmfao i understand yur frustration still

im the bad guy because im simply saying i wont cheat this makes me a terrible person full of hatred?because i wud live by a moral code and not use excuses to have my cake and eat it to? the only reward i ask for is a partner that wont cheat on me,but no ,being faithful is an arrogant and evil thing,apparently. surely you are a wasp of satan mate , go back to the depths of hell and listen to yr oedipal fantasy records,you say yr done with the topic yet keep posting,i will talk to lens now,goodbye and have a wonderful day/life*set to ignore*
  • Upvote 3

This is the last attempt i will make at explaining what i believe should be obviousi am directly addressing you cipher becuz i think u dnt actually mean what social and ashman claimsocial please do not respond /

Lmao stop saying real talk your embarrassing yourselfyour coming with a hypothetical situation and attempting to claim you are rightnot sure about yousef but i operate within the realms of realitythe infinite could-be's and parallel realities do not come into it, this is not sliders or back to the future
You're misunderstanding what lens and real talk are saying. as far as we know virtually everything is a possibility, but this is not to say every possibility is a feasible one. When living our day to day lives we must rule out possibilities when making choices for practicalities sake alone. e.g i'm not gonna walk out of my house this morning with body armour on just becuz there is a possibility i might get caught in a gang shoot out. it IS a possibility but its such a ridiculously small one that it would be silly and illogical to do so. (given what i believe to be true)But saying the likely hood of a gun shoot out occurring is so small it isn't really worth thinking about when deciding what i'm going to do, and saying it IS NOT POSSIBLE is not the same thing. The latter is incorrect.When you state something can not happen and you actually mean it can not possibly happen. you are pulling that thing out of the realm of possibility and opinion and coining it as fact.Which implies, that theres is no situation, no possibility, no matter what happens could this thing ever come to behow could you possibly say that about whether or not a gun fight would occur during my morning unless u knw the future
I swear I said shut upI speak for myselftry to get into semantics all you wantI will not cheatI dont know WHY you keep bringing up the word factI have said from the startI will not cheat.Is there something you find hard to understand about that?
yes, You're claiming to know the future.
This is more than an issue of semantics. when the topic first came about i assumed ashman meant was "do u think", but when someone tried to correct him, he said no. he understood what he said its implications and he stood by them... he "knows"It only seems like semantics becuz in every day speech we say "i won't do that" when we really mean "as i am now i can see no realistic way in which i would come about doing that"The only man to ever gain my admiration insists that everyone who speaks to him, speaks correctly and does not allow for the above. Different words have different meanings and implications and he insists we say what we mean and mean what we say.ashman claims to "know" and he means it. he claims that he will never cheat and this is an undeniable fact. there is no possibility no..reh reh in which this could occur. The same way i must have a father and mother to have been born is the way in which u ashman and social will never cheat. An unchangeable truth, in whatever the possible situation will always remain so.do u really not see the problem with that?just to be clear, i'm not saying u shouldn't believe or think with all of yur heart u won't cheat. i dn't knw you to say such a thing.i personally think i would never betray any of my friends, given i regard nothing higher than loyalty to ones friends(reason why socials talk of being unable to make a commitment is pure idiocy)for you cipher your beliefs may be so strong that it is a virtually certainty that u may never cheat. for you cheating could be as unlikely as the sun exploding tomorow but that still does not make it a FACTUAL certainty which is what you and ashman and social are claiming when u insist that you know you will never cheat and you actually mean u KNOWeverything i've said is widely believed to be fact, i can recommend you literature if u feel my explanation falls short its funny how everyone intrinsically knows all of this whenever someone says "my girl would never cheat on me becuz she loves me"

Watch cipher and social just go quiet now and try let the topic die out. Kapitan has explained it very well it couldn't be anymore clearer so props 2 him. I can't believe there is such a lack of common sense in the world that it has taken me, kapitan and lens to break it down and yet still not get through to them. The levels of stupidity is actually scary. Please don't reproduce. Ur kids do not deserve the ignorence u would force upon them. I'm not even jokin anymore its actually pathetic that you can't fathoom fact from opinion and instinct. You guys (social, cipher) are a waste of oxygen & gd food supply. A plague to the earth. The type of guys who would destroy the world if they had chance cause they cry at night at how all these women are hoes and men can't stay faithful. Get a life and backbone you weak simpletons. Real TalkSocial quote “my aspiration is 2 have a statue of me n be a leader amongst men” for what? Bein faithful 2 a woman? LMFAO give me what ever suicide drugs he's on

Social... i like the way You pluck this information out of the air about me, then assume it's correctI've honoured many contracts, when i don't agree with the original offer, which is most of the time, i counter offer until we arrive at one i do agree withi don't cheat on my girls coz i dnt need 2, i can tell a girl str8, dat it's just sex, and still get it. hell i've had a girl tell me it. told me i couldnt stay at her yard after it was donebut i think You're mixing up the words "man" ( adult male ) and "gentleman" ( all the crap You say a man should be that i aint )You know, pullin out a chair for a girl before You sit down herselfLike if the country said every man has 2 go war or go jail, i'd b one of the 1s 2 go jail. straight. da kinda sh*t dat i dnt do don't make You a man. gentleman, yes, but not a man. i'm not a coward, but cowards with penises over 18 are men.

lens i dunno were your conjuring this chair pulling chivalrous hugh grant business from,thats got nothing to do with wat im talking aboutim talking about having an honest approach to life i dont rlly believe thats wat evry 'gentleman' you speak of is on exclusivelymany salt of the earth types born pre 1990/etc feel the same way wether they wer raised in a family or with some kind of religious backgroundto many guys in this thread trying to be the french pidgeon from american tail but i am not the young mouse looking to sing along with watever you reckon is goodim saying neverand i dunno why guys wud get up in a pedantic furore over this one issue its a bit weird tbh

:D erm iv cheated before felt like such a whore(hey that rhymes ryhmes ryhmes...)then i realised that whores are just social constructs so i got over it isit still 100% cheating if you dont go back to the person youn cheated on :D
lmfao you dirty, dirty, slag.smh./IS THIS GUY REALLY SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE'S GOING TO RAPE HIS MUM OR NOT.LMFAOMFAO

Guest Intervention
:D erm iv cheated before felt like such a whore(hey that rhymes ryhmes ryhmes...)then i realised that whores are just social constructs so i got over it isit still 100% cheating if you dont go back to the person youn cheated on :D
lmfao you dirty, dirty, slag.smh./IS THIS GUY REALLY SAYING HE DOESN'T KNOW IF HE'S GOING TO RAPE HIS MUM OR NOT.LMFAOMFAO
Do you see what I'm sayingIts clear to me he's a stupid f*cking prick so I'll attempt not to reply to him further@ OguyDo you not see the problemIf someone says they wont cheat then that is them speaking from them knowing themselves about how they act, and wish to act in the future about situations that are completely in their controlAnd this guys whole argument isYou never know wht could happen, because it is still physically possible for it to occur, so you are wrong, FACT, FACT, FACT:/he has made that argument last 10 pagesHe has made the argument thatBecause it can still possibly happen, you are wrong to say you won'tIts pedantic in the extreme, utterly foolish, and embarrassing to base 10 pages of shite over thatit also means any person is wrong to make any statement about how they intend to act at anytime in the future, wtfIf the guy had a scooby-do I'd feel it worth responding to him, but he clearly doesn't
  • Upvote 1

the honest approach to life comes under gentleman as well
well arent you just the artful dodger there mate?you think yr being ' hood' but in fact yr just a cancer cell following fashion i bet you have a tshirt that says no snitching yet you carry out/ benefit from no crimesanarchy is yr religion and this makes you a fool by definitionyou should call yr mixtape attack of the clonesif anything you shud be driving a tractor not posting on the internet in a heated debateyr wats wrong with modern britain and the reason i will be voting conservativegentleman that
  • Upvote 3