Mission Impossible: TYPICAL GERMANZ

Guest Intervention

as for how hard barca work to regain the ball after they've lost itarsenal need to take a massive leaf out of their book, not so much recently but at times against quality oppo this season there has been occasions when a team has broken against arsenal, and you have 4 or 5 players not really making any effort to get backthis is usually dismissed with a 'we play beautiful football, we dont need to work' type attitude from somebarca are proof both can happen

One of Barca's training drills is that if they lose possession, they have just five seconds to win the ball back. If they don't Guardiola stops the session and examines why they've not done their jobs properly. That ethos rubs off on talented players who realise you have to give everything just to get something from this game.
HardWhere u get that quote?

Not read through but has anyone criticised Rosicky?He was nothing short of diabolical./LOLOLOL @ Walcott as well. I fail to understand how someone can become a pro footballer when they struggle kicking a ball. His pass to Bendtner for the goal just summmed Walcott up imo.Great pace and a decent enough run, then looks up, sees Valdes and sees Bendnter free, and decides to scuff a 5 yard pass to Dani Alves. :D Luckily on this occasion Bendtner made the most of the rebound./Im never ever gonna forget the days of Arsenal fans (on here mostly) talking about Cesc being better then Xavi and Iniesta. Who saw Xavi in the build up to Messis fourth goal??? Frightening.

From BBC"BBC Sport's David Ornstein at the Camp Nou: "Seldom will you see an entire stadium rise to applaud one team at full-time. Barcelona are roared off the pitch by their own fans, while most of the Arsenal supporters can't help but show their appreciation. There are even members of the travelling contingent chanting Messi's name as he leaves the field, I kid you not. In truth Barca cruised into the semi-finals after an early scare. Arsenal will regroup and focus on the Premier League, their last hope of preventing their trophy drought extending to five years. Arsenal fans surprisingly buoyant and they'll need to be after just being told they're be held in the top tier - where it's now very cold and windy - for another hour.""SMH Applause is one thing but chanting a players name who has just deaded you is f*ck*ng embarrasing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal fans

• Upvote 1

One of Barca's training drills is that if they lose possession, they have just five seconds to win the ball back. If they don't Guardiola stops the session and examines why they've not done their jobs properly. That ethos rubs off on talented players who realise you have to give everything just to get something from this game.
HardWhere u get that quote?
It was in the news of the world on sunday. Paul Ince's weekly column.

From BBC"BBC Sport's David Ornstein at the Camp Nou: "Seldom will you see an entire stadium rise to applaud one team at full-time. Barcelona are roared off the pitch by their own fans, while most of the Arsenal supporters can't help but show their appreciation. There are even members of the travelling contingent chanting Messi's name as he leaves the field, I kid you not. In truth Barca cruised into the semi-finals after an early scare. Arsenal will regroup and focus on the Premier League, their last hope of preventing their trophy drought extending to five years. Arsenal fans surprisingly buoyant and they'll need to be after just being told they're be held in the top tier - where it's now very cold and windy - for another hour.""SMH Applause is one thing but chanting a players name who has just deaded you is f*ck*ng embarrasing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Arsenal fans
Maybe because Arsenal fans are used to appreciating good football and are more inclined to show appreciation even for opponents.

LOLDVFFEVDVDFVDVYOU ARE NOT A FOOTBALLL FANI AM FULLY EXPECTING YOU TO SING DEFOE/ MODRIC'S ETC NAMES WHEN WE DEAD YOU AT WHL THEN
I'm a football fan first, Arsenal fan second. So simmer down son.LOL @ DefLOL or LOLRIC ever getting anything from Arsenal fans. You can hardly compare Messi and Barca to Spuds can you?Still lolling at how he thinks Spuds can ever compare to Barca.

LOLDVFFEVDVDFVDVYOU ARE NOT A FOOTBALLL FANI AM FULLY EXPECTING YOU TO SING DEFOE/ MODRIC'S ETC NAMES WHEN WE DEAD YOU AT WHL THEN
I'm a football fan first, Arsenal fan second. So simmer down son.LOL @ DefLOL or LOLRIC ever getting anything from Arsenal fans. You can hardly compare Messi and Barca to Spuds can you?Still lolling at how he thinks Spuds can ever compare to Barca.
tbh to me you sound to me like a spectator who likes arsenal rather than a fanand that is no insult cos >>>>>gooners