Cameras

PopT

anyone got any links to good quality cameras for a budget buyer got around 500 to spend?

Swear someone asks this question everytime this is bumped.

Go to

philipbloom.net or something he will give a you a break down on what good.

All depends on what you want to use it for..

Go jessops and play around with whats out there too. Hands on experience is always good when making choices.

• 1 month later...

so what, am i being stupid here?

could man just use the Go Pro 3 as a normal camera and film high quality sh*t with it?

Yes. But its just one focal length. Probably too wide to use in alo of indoor enviroments..

I am considering the go pro as an alternative to a wide angle lens. Some day if I can find a helicam thats budget friendly I will like to mount the go pro unto it for some epic aerial shots

Any advice on the following;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-WB150F-Digital-Camera-White/dp/B006ZISAHG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355057611&sr=8-1

Currently £119 at Currys/PC World + Cashback

Read the reviews and they seem pretty good for a compact with high optical zoom and the ability of Wifi. Not expecting anything high end but I'd like a snap and shoot to carry about.

• 6 months later...

Nah when it is done properly and not thru automation >>>>

Nah when it is done properly and not thru automation >>>>

This doesnt make sense. 

Softwares are more intelligent these days. They all seem to have latched on the art of HDR. the concept is pretty straight forward. So an automation software was bound to happen soon. Could hardly tell the difference tbh. 

A hdr music video. This is sick still 

http://vimeo.com/17965756

Of course it makes sense.

No automatic software is gonna look better than multiple differently exposed set of photos then finley tuned by eye

You can tell when only one photo has been used, or an automation is used because it looks cheap and fake

Of course it makes sense.

No automatic software is gonna look better than multiple differently exposed set of photos then finley tuned by eye

You can tell when only one photo has been used, or an automation is used because it looks cheap and fake

You probably havent heard of photomatrix.