The evil thoughts that you entertain from day to day

Captain Planet

sometimes when i see old people infront of me walkin like tortoises i feel to punch them in the back of the head

Had to go back page to pos,

Then again to quote

One day I saw some bredda on campus that is always on crutches, I just burst out laughing.

The thought that came to my head boy...

jimmy-vulmer_pictureboxart_160w.jpg

theres this brunette milf at work with some banging jugs. Trust I spend about an hour a day thinking about them bouncing up and down while she's riding the pole. Her son had a party last year but I didn't go, truss i'm going if he has one this year and i'm gonna cop a feel. Janoez

hardly evil thoughts

people playing loud music 1am, they have done it a few times (coupled with a bad day overall u know when ur in dont give a f*ck mode) drew for the kosh and banged on the door, thought about flicking it out and just head topping who ever opens the door i was that pissed off as mumsy had work next day so it was more an obligation to uphold her right to decent night sleep, some kid answers parents away got abit excited just told him to turn it down them anti climaxs there, since my boy gave me this kosh from thailand im dying to hit someone, need to tazer someone too everyone is too shook to do it on themselves but trusay its some super powerful unknown voltage beast looks like it will quarterize skin

Certain times when I'm on a long country road and im doing 50mph, car coming opposite way doing 50mph as well I think imagine if I just went into their path. The destruction will be enormous.

Next time my dad was just talking and talking and talking and talking. Was looking him square in his boat thinking how hard I could hit his jaw bone with my fist.