Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

Its not, but the way niggas are traveling next ends just to pay extortion prices to get it a day or two early, it might aswell be.

I got the original SF4 for £29.99 (maybe even less??), I don't see Super being that much cheaper. Not that its an issue, I just find Capcom funny thats all.

Im cussing but whether I like it or not, I will be copping super anyways so.....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its early days but those screens look kinda butters

and Iron Man looks like a fag

Iron man is looking margar still lol. Honestly, I always thought Iron looked a bit chunky in the old Marvel games..

Keep in mind these are low quality scans. I heard the graphics in this will be amazing. Im wondering what soundtrack they are gonna go with this one.

Doubt it would be that random jazz again (which I didn't mind by the way :P). They will probably go with that Techno sh*t. I would love one of these fighting games to just shock everybody and come with some grime/dubstep soundtrack.

Oh gosh I hated the MVC2 soundtrack. First game that made me wanna play my own music when playing

Supposedly theyre gonna have new songs but also remix old songs from the VS series and they already have 100 songs done for the ost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnR4GuD-8o4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUSUWmpYIe0

X-men Children of the Atom-MVC1 >>>>>>> MVC2 and SF4 osts put together

i know they are early screens but they look overally sh*t. I just hate the art style they are using completely. I had my reservations when they showed rendered concepts of the looks on actual models and now its been confirmed. I just can't stand that heavy solid black shading. I hope it changes. Bring back the anime style i say.

• Upvote 1

Mixer knows man. MVC 1 sound track was mean on that game.

/

I don.t see whats wrong with having an update 3d cell shading for the game and characters graphics. If they can stay true the game mechanics of how the earlier versions, then i don.t see a problem. Progression is good, esp when a new generation of gamer's expect such graphical display as a basic standard. How long has it been since mvc2 originally came out? I'm sure they don.t wanna just re-hash whats been done from how long.

/

Dante ftw

I think they trying to go for that comic book look.

Im not fussed about graphics, as long as they don't compromise the gameplay. They could use the MvC2 sprites for all I care (Im sure most people would prefer that anyways).

I really wanna see this game in action man, but will be a long time before we see anything I think.

I think they trying to go for that comic book look.

Im not fussed about graphics, as long as they don't compromise the gameplay. They could use the MvC2 sprites for all I care (Im sure most people would prefer that anyways).

I really wanna see this game in action man, but will be a long time before we see anything I think.

Im all for 2D graphics and sh*t I dont even really like SF4 in that department

but do you really wanna see them dusty sprites from 1994 return? Morrigan looking all pixelated and sh*t

The new sprites they made for the game like Cable, SonSon etc looked nice though. But 2d sprites are just long for companies these days. too much work

This looks so sh*t.

'using the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom scheme to be more accessible'

AKA diluted MvC2. Told you guys from time. Dont want. No doubt i will be forced to play.

Why couldnt they just add characters and improve the graphics?

I hope they dont come with this 'balanced' nonsense. I want a god tier with infinites and glitches.

loool I honestly wouldn't mind Mixer.

Gameplay matters to me a lot more, Im concerned about the speed and mechanics of the game and really hope its on par with MvC2. With these recent fighting games like SF4 and TvC they have purposely made it slower, hoping to bring in newer players or whatever.

Im saying f*ck all that. Dante, Wolverine, etc are in the game- its a wrap, fanboys will buy the game for that reason alone. Theres no need to dumb the game down so I hope Capcom go all out when they making this game.

Don't get me wrong - i'm all for 3D (it puts food on my talbe after all, lol) but i just hate that thick black "comic book style". Reminds me of that crusty 70s sh*t "How to draw the Marvel Way" where they went insane with the ink shading.

I really want to see it moving though - it could change my mind.

This looks so sh*t.

AKA diluted MvC2. Told you guys from time. Dont want. No doubt i will be forced to play.

I hope they dont come with this 'balanced' nonsense. I want a god tier with infinites and glitches.

Honestly, though this would be my ideal sequel. I feel they got it just right with MvC2 and removing some of the waste characters, adding new ones and fixing up the cast in general would make it perfect. Obviously along with the bullshit that don't matter like graphics and story etc.

I wouldn't be so quick to write off the game though fam, all we have seen from this game is literally a couple sentences from God knows who, and some dodgy scans.

Surely this game will be better than slinging dem O's from the corner with Cody...

This looks so sh*t.

these words sound familar to your past SF4 hate...

hahaha.

just accept it you love the game, and you will be on this game hard.

TAKE IT

/

Someone posted this on N.E which sounds like good news. :)

http://www.capcom-unity.com/ask_capcom/go/thread/view/7371/23992969/people_are_upset_over_mvc3_using_tvc_button_layout._is_this_really_true&post_num=32

Hi guys,

Sorry I've been slow on this--being on the road all the time slows this kind of stuff down more than I wish it did, and I really wanted to nip this in the bud before it got blown all out of proportion. Darn you internets!

Here is the bottom line: MVC3's controls are still in development, but it currently has 4 attack buttons, and two assist buttons. If you want the take-away, you can stop reading now because that's the bottom line.

The excitement has all come from the way those buttons are labeled--specifically because one of the attack buttons has a new name. Why does it get its own name? Because:

a) coming up with exciting new names for stuff is what marketing departments do (was "Aerial Rave" a reason to worry about what we used to just call "air combos"?).

B) it does some fun new stuff in some circumstances, but in many ways that stuff is not different than command normals in MVC2. It does stuff like launching (also a normal move in MVC2), causing OTG-able flying screen (normal in MVC2), and some other interesting effects (not as much like MVC2, but a pretty natural evolution).

I understand people's concerns and that even the hint of a change can cause people to go to red alert and divert all power to forward deflector shields. We know MVC2 is serious business, and a very special game. Part of the reason we know that is because we made it, and there are key people from MVC2 on MVC3. We've worked for years to make this game a reality, and so we take it very seriously. The objective is not to "dumb down" a thing, but there are ways to go new places without also giving new players the finger. We have high hopes--you should too. It's easy to get worked up and complain in the absence of a lot of hard info, and there will be plenty of time for that, but I hope we can agree that stuff should come after people have actually played the game and seen it in action.

The good news on that front is that--just like SFIV--we're not hiding this away, and want to get it out and into your hands as early and as often as we can.

best,

Seth

:Y::Y::Y: