Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Hernandez Balcazar

I feel its irrelevant as it really is TvC3 with Marvel name and characters. Capcom gassed me :lol:

I now, along with a few others feel TvC was just a demo for this in terms of the mechanics and reaction of players/scene as a whole. They then released TvC2 which i guess was the correction of 1. With the selling point being more characters (i dont know of anything else the game offered to those who bought the original, who gives a s*** about Tatsunoko?), capcom once again won the rearranging game name game, something they have been doing since SF2. Unfortunately, TvC has been accepted by some and even worse liked by others so now Capcom step up and add the Marvel characters as they have the go ahead of the players.

My only problem is the fact the vs. series isn't progressing . Looking at SF2 WW - ST, you can see the progress. The core gameplay remained the same and was complemented by new characters, moves etc. I would be happy if this was the route capcom decided to take instead of parring us off with the same game twice then releasing it a 3rd time and calling it a sequal to a game which we waited 10 years for even though we have been playing it for two years before its release.

• 3 weeks later...

:lol:

Capo is like them old time war vets that complain because no one runs around the streets anymore singing them praises for defusing a bomb or shooting down a nazi stealth bomber.

Just wait until the retail version drops, play that and be cool cus. I mean, you were complaining about Vanilla, even said you were breaking in your stick until the new KOF dropped LOLWUT. Now look at you muhf*cka. Can't stop playing that sh*t, even though you are back at uni.

• Upvote 1