Goooney "I Slap Hoes in Doggy"

Mr. Gayle

When did this happen? I refuse to believe because we aint talking about a pop star here.

you will have to get superstition to upload the gif, or someone who has it, explains it all..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2006/jun/26/newsoftheworld.pressandpublishing

animated.gif

its true tho because tippa exposed it all before the notw / the pictures were printed, then rwd got sued and and the site got took down.

When did this happen? I refuse to believe because we aint talking about a pop star here.

you will have to get superstition to upload the gif, or someone who has it, explains it all..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2006/jun/26/newsoftheworld.pressandpublishing

animated.gif

its true tho because tippa exposed it all before the notw / the pictures were printed, then rwd got sued and and the site got took down.

Sued ? thought it just got taken down for a few hours

/

Danny Walker wasnt impressed lol

Nah they never got sued, Cole's lawyers sent out letters to various internet sites to remove all content immediately, which RWD did & then filtered the names concerned when we re-emerged which just made it more bait. So the net ran with Cole, Pennant, Jenas & Mastertepz are they was the filtered names.

Everyone knew it was Cole more than anyone cos NOTW did part one of the phone story, then the next day The Sun did a slyly titled headline for a nothing story which connected the two stories, then did part two in the NOTW the week later with that picture & everyone knew it was Cole & Masterstepz.

Later very bait kiss n tells stories came from girls on the other players connected, which to me just made them seem even more suspect as they was all "great lovers" and the girls clearly had been paid by the players.

From what I knew the story was true just the NOTW didnt actually have the evidence, but had seen it (I think they hacked his sh*t tbh), they was gonna fight Cole but World Cup... Hence why I said Cole gets the hate he does cos they was on to him from then and why Cole keeps privacy lawyers on retainer.

Nah they never got sued, Cole's lawyers sent out letters to various internet sites to remove all content immediately, which RWD did & then filtered the names concerned when we re-emerged which just made it more bait. So the net ran with Cole, Pennant, Jenas & Mastertepz are they was the filtered names.

Everyone knew it was Cole more than anyone cos NOTW did part one of the phone story, then the next day The Sun did a slyly titled headline for a nothing story which connected the two stories, then did part two in the NOTW the week later with that picture & everyone knew it was Cole & Masterstepz.

Later very bait kiss n tells stories came from girls on the other players connected, which to me just made them seem even more suspect as they was all "great lovers" and the girls clearly had been paid by the players.

From what I knew the story was true just the NOTW didnt actually have the evidence, but had seen it (I think they hacked his sh*t tbh), they was gonna fight Cole but World Cup... Hence why I said Cole gets the hate he does cos they was on to him from then and why Cole keeps privacy lawyers on retainer.

:lol:

• Downvote 4