EUROPA LEAGUE SEMI-FINALS

Goddaz

Guest El Padrino
TBH, Roma never made Champs league this season and currently top of Seria AIts all guess work that you're doing.
I'm sorry for your loss but it seems you have become deluded.Roma. TOP.. UUummmmSo by your calculation where do you place your team next season I wonder.

Guest Intervention
What?In a season where we have played absolutely BOLLOCKS, by every sense of the meaning, Tottenham may scrape 4th. Yes they will improve, but are you insinuating that we won't?!
I'm insinuating that come next season you may be facing the following thingsnew managerplayers leaving (Gerrard, Torres?) thats speculative but one at least I think will leaverebuilding of teamno money? dont really know how thats panning outno cl moneya stupid amount of games due to the europa league, more tired squad, more injuries etcHonestly, thats major troubs.
TBH, Roma never made Champs league this season and currently top of Seria AIts all guess work that you're doing.
They are second in a league that Inter have won the title with their eyes closed for the last two seasons because of the devastation financially and in terms of squads caused by the max-fixing punishmentThat hasnt happened here fam

I'm sorry for your loss but it seems you have become deluded.Roma. TOP.. UUummmmSo by your calculation where do you place your team next season I wonder.
*2nd. Still doesn't go against the point I was insinuating. I wasn't trying to make any guesses about our position next year, was pointing out tht failure to make champions league doesn't dictate anything.