How Often

Angelo

Guest Intervention

Lol he does have a pointno girl is holding the power of the p*ssy over my heada man who can withold sex........I cant remember the rest of the linebut he's cool or something

• Upvote 1

cool until she gets d*ck somewhere elseand youre left with dry balls
See, in MY realm of existence, there are other women. Dry balls won't be an actuality.And TBH, I'd only employ my strategy of penis retention if I sense she's a manipulator of the sex. Good women do it. Bad women do it. It's how they've been raised.

Been at about once a week for the last year or so.Boy...
c/sused to be at it like rabbits, these days i can't really be bothered
Does this concern you or your partner (serious question)
it doesn't bother me, but i know he wants more. my sex drive is non existant atm, probably due to stress.. hopefully it will come back soon.

To be fair ive tried to do the same thing, for various reasons. Its more heard of for the girl to put off, if hes doing it its slightly more suspicious.I just know i would feel so rejected if i made a move and he wasnt having it. I would eventually presume hes going elsewhere and thats what i mean by ending in tears.

To be fair ive tried to do the same thing, for various reasons. Its more heard of for the girl to put off, if hes doing it its slightly more suspicious.I just know i would feel so rejected if i made a move and he wasnt having it. I would eventually presume hes going elsewhere and thats what i mean by ending in tears.
I feel you.For me, it's about balance. If balance is there, won't be necessary, right?

MK talking sense this time imoMy ex thought she could control me by witholding the pom for a couple weeks to try get me even more whipped on her etc but when she did eventually invite me over to her house answering the door naked etc saying shes so horny I just walked past her and went into her kitchen got some food and went and watched tv and told her its abit cold to wearing no clothes tbh the look on her face when she came back downstairs in a dressing gown >>>Most of you new feeble moist mandem would have beat her there and then and sold your soul imoRestored the power in my relationship back in my body >>>>

Why?
Just because TBH. I wouldn't want a partner who secretly thinks she can control me via sex because I happen to be extremely red-blooded.I'd have fun with it too. Walking around stark naked, in all my glory. Giving her that Mandingo gaze...
U idiot lol I'm sure you can make a point without starving her!

MK talking sense this time imoMy ex thought she could control me by witholding the pom for a couple weeks to try get me even more whipped on her etc but when she did eventually invite me over to her house answering the door naked etc saying shes so horny I just walked past her and went into her kitchen got some food and went and watched tv and told her its abit cold to wearing no clothes tbh the look on her face when she came back downstairs in a dressing gown >>>Most of you new feeble moist mandem would have beat her there and then and sold your soul imoRestored the power in my relationship back in my body >>>>
lmaoThis withholding game can dead a relationship though, my boy told me his girl tried to have him on rations and it basically killed his appetite.

f*ck all this witholding of sex.I don't get down like that.I wanna f*ck ALL the time.Going on like there aren't billions of other vaginas in this world.I'm more likely to refrain from taking her out or something like that to show her wa gwan
Well I dont cheat in long term relationshipsSometimes it has to be doneIts my way of sending her to the naughty cornerIf she wants to cheat then it just shows she was not the right gal for me if that is all it would take for her to cheat

Guest Flat Eric

TBHMy sex drive = 5.4 x10^6 HPLately I think she has been taking advantage of this,Man may have to start witholdingRestore the said power in this tingIm gonna go in. I will be thinking of you man while I'm doing this. Imagining your ugly faces will help.

f*ck all this witholding of sex.I don't get down like that.I wanna f*ck ALL the time.Going on like there aren't billions of other vaginas in this world.I'm more likely to refrain from taking her out or something like that to show her wa gwan
Brother.I'm saying, I can't have my lady or ANY lady thinking their sex game is superior to mine. Like I should be thankful or something when in REALITY, I could go fetch that poon elsewhere.We are EQUALS in this area. I'm on a rampant quest to reverse this social conditioning that has fed these young women, toxic gas.

Brother.I'm saying, I can't have my lady or ANY lady thinking their sex game is superior to mine. Like I should be thankful or something when in REALITY, I could go fetch that poon elsewhere.We are EQUALS in this area. I'm on a rampant quest to reverse this social conditioning that has fed these young women, toxic gas.
And while you're doing that I'll be getting them nuts in.Have fun, send me a post card :D

I think the majority of people in a long term relationship will agree that sex isn't as frequent after you have been with someone for a while, its a nice idea to spend all day f*ck*ng, but we all have sh*t to do and sometimes you are just too tired/stressed/etc and would rather not do it. Although i feel sorry for the once a week guys, thats harsh, even after i had been with my ex for nearly 3 years we still had sex about 4 times a week. Currently going through a dry spell so i don't really like this topic 2bh lol

You could get it elsewhere but would you really get it as good is the question?!
  • Upvote 1