(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

u piss me offu cant do nothing against u... u cant block that special when necessary.... its pointless.. blankas some cheat character....everytime u get close its sweep or electric... everytime im far i cant do nothing... everytime im in the air its roll. ultras wernt coming out when i wanted them 2.
I agree wit this fully LOL.LS has perfected blanka making him damn near impossible to beat.

LOLGundam has certain man gassed. To be fair though, I used to be like that.I swear I'm actually gonna start watching combo videos alot more now. I used to just try adn figure out combos myself but after seeing one Sakura vid I'm feeling froggy still.

You can counter a Raging Demon with a fart.
LOLYou need to try other characters darg. You spend long periods of time practicing with Akuma onbly to complain later on about him.

revs is ill, he has a defence which is impregnanable.
Him V Titan will be a boring match, no 1 will attack lol
It's not even a thing I block all the time. I block when it's necessary. Revs is the same. Me and his games are good. Both waiting for the opening to start pummeling.

revs is ill, he has a defence which is impregnanable.
Him V Titan will be a boring match, no 1 will attack lol
It's not even a thing I block all the time. I block when it's necessary. Revs is the same. Me and his games are good. Both waiting for the opening to start pummeling.
yeah my matches with you are sick. Proper mind games.The moments when we are both crouched face to face for a second waiting for someone to make the first reactionary mistake lol >>