(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

FFS!Just F'd up my stick trying to open it. I think one of the screws broke inside the stick, something is rolling around :(It still works though *orders super TE*
Cpo's stick >>>>>>>>>>lol how did you manage to do that man? i thought you sorted it out already?

Former, i thought we were cool?Yeah i had it fixed but as iopened it already i wanted to change the buttons :lol:Unlucky
LOL ye man course, but i took a leaf out of grims book and decided to go ard in everymatch. the message after gave me jokes though :D what buttons were you gonna put in your TE btw?/On sunday imma bring my own TV so we can play on, lag free matches FTW. can have the 5v5 on that also, record some ocv's

i swear golden gunmans dudley is sh*t or is that how dudley plays:/
thats what i was thinking at first. if thats how he plays then allow that, a british version of Balrog. Bare dry/Ken is gonna be sick in SSF4, can see all the ryus flocking back to him.The link into ultra did NO damage though, 277. FFF does more then that :D

FFS!Just F'd up my stick trying to open it. I think one of the screws broke inside the stick, something is rolling around :(It still works though *orders super TE*
You can buy your SE Stick back... £75, what u saying? Before u chat ish about the price, SANWA!

Oh snap, lemme introduce myself...Jamzy aka Zantetsu, been a lurker but now decided to start posting. Marvel's the main ting however, I will be jumping on SSF4 and looking on bringing certain other Marvel heads on the bandwagon.Duppy, Mixer scream at me...Aaron and Chris are on dis ting 2, nex Exceed will probably be me and dem man.

I knew neoempire heads were watching this threadneed to watch what i say about the community might find myself with ber money matcheswelcome fam/This thread >>>>>> the whole of neoempireother than the tournament section neoempire is sh*t

Oh snap, lemme introduce myself...Jamzy aka Zantetsu, been a lurker but now decided to start posting. Marvel's the main ting however, I will be jumping on SSF4 and looking on bringing certain other Marvel heads on the bandwagon.Duppy, Mixer scream at me...Aaron and Chris are on dis ting 2, nex Exceed will probably be me and dem man.
strong strong smhin any case yeah, vip2 sfiv >>>> neoempire sfivif only i had an xbox