(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

when i say im godlike please take that statement seriously, Capo,Former and Titan got put on blast it was really unfortunate , they COULD NOT beat my Bison, Viper or Honda it was good playing you lot i had never played Capo's Rufus before this and he is very very good i was surprised how many times you did st.lk>st.hp>GT, Titan and Former did their thing with Viper as usual and f*ck that Ken player trampy looking scrub ass nigga did anyone not see him only do jump back HK's when i was playing as Honda? I take back everything I said about British Justice he is a kool guy

LOL @ Grim.Capo's stick>>>__________Shit is so god like it can't work on mere mortal's 360 consoles./Should get some TVs with less lag in there. Certain links were being missed that shouldn't have been.

Natty, you can't even tech fam. How do you expect to be using the double tapping technique that i use?!

6.328.20Reaction ultra's on laggy TV's >>>Former. I'll start coming to your things when Super comes out. I don't play SF4 anymore im afraid.

when i say im godlike please take that statement seriously, Capo,Former and Titan got put on blast it was really unfortunate , they COULD NOT beat my Bison, Viper or Honda it was good playing you lot i had never played Capo's Rufus before this and he is very very good i was surprised how many times you did st.lk>st.hp>GT, Titan and Former did their thing with Viper as usual and f*ck that Ken player trampy looking scrub ass nigga did anyone not see him only do jump back HK's when i was playing as Honda? I take back everything I said about British Justice he is a kool guy
Ye i saw that too, sh*t was working though, might have to teef that technique.
Can't believe Dan is your bro Former, haven't seen him in time. Yeah, it was a good session man. Will be back next week. 5 v 5 would be jokes, Grim will OCV them with the bars lol.Everyone should attend. Fixed the stick :D was a bit dusty.
5V5 will be too funny, IMHO i think if Vip2 were to form a 5 man team we will OFF guys on a regular basis. we actually have quite strong players, You,Grim,DBUK,Titan etc can surprise a few guys if theres another 5v5 at SvB
Former. I'll start coming to your things when Super comes out. I don't play SF4 anymore im afraid.
Ye no probs man. If everything goes according to plan i have a feeling the next Session could be abit Super :D
:D DBUK, are you saying Natty doesn't have the skill required? Can you confirm?You don't even need to do it too fast, maybe you are rushing it Natty.Who wants games on BB? FT5.
If you mean Blazblue then ill give ya a game capo, need to become GDLK at it.
LS IS FEELING EMOSH BECAUSE TOTTENHAM ARE SO SHITGET READY TO BE DEADED ON WEDNESDAY MATE.I'M NOT GONNA TAKE ANY OF HIS BAIT UNTIL WEDNESDAY THEN I'LL JUST PUT IT ON HIM.UNLUCKY IN ADVANCE MATE.
Tottenham will get bodied one time.

Capo, i think he just confirmed it himself tbh. Unlucky.If we lose on Wednesday, Natty you're getting banned. Ima be MAD SALTY/

Mate WHEN lose on Wednesday you will deff ban me you will get a pm linking the game to sf4daigo vs logan/Logan I heard you are getting Prez T to freestyle over that beat so it can be your ringtone. Can you confirm?

5V5 will be too funny, IMHO i think if Vip2 were to form a 5 man team we will OFF guys on a regular basis. we actually have quite strong players, You,Grim,DBUK,Titan etc can surprise a few guys if theres another 5v5 at SvB
DBUK has become too gdlk for us. He'll prob be with another team. But then again Gundam's got unfinished business with Team ViP2 since last year's 5v5. :D