(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

When I saw TamanaPants there I was like, aight cool whatever. But from time that yout me and Former were banging up from the Sunday casuals that did wake up SRKs EVERY f*ck*ng TIME HE GOT KNOCKED DOWN is able to go to the pre launch and play all day somehting is seriously wrong and mandem should have been hooking up bring ins.SMH
i know, that was a proper joke ting when i found out he went. ah well, ill be getting the game soon anyways.Session is on tomorrow BTW starts at 12pm and ends when we get bored. safe

GGS to Grim,Titan and Capo. catching bare joke today, enjoyed the session more with VIP2 mandem in attendance. more of you lot should reach, then we can have a little vip2 team battle against those ps3 guyz.Capo's stick >>>>>>>>> ________________ . its got a automatic turtle feature :D Execution was on point capo, sick sagat links. Grim put on a show today as well, destroyed and sent for bare guys. When you played that Ken player >>>>>>>>. "i will always taunt after a random ultra" :D The sodium levels were high for capo when he Vs. Viper "Skinny Bitch!" nuff swearing and cursing towards viper lol.defo need to do this again mayne. session will be on next sunday at the same time so reach if you canEDIT: And Grimford, why are you so GDLK?