(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Guest Medic

Dont upload 1080i, pretty sure youtube doesnt accept that.As Fitz says, dont upload the original file. You'll need to convert it, using the converter which came with the pvr or a program like Vegas. Basically the process is, record > edit > convert/render > upload.Render at 720p, if you use Vegas I can help you out on the settings.

Dont upload 1080i, pretty sure youtube doesnt accept that.As Fitz says, dont upload the original file. You'll need to convert it, using the converter which came with the pvr or a program like Vegas. Basically the process is, record > edit > convert/render > upload.Render at 720p, if you use Vegas I can help you out on the settings.

Safe Fitz/im going to get vegas and see if can make the file size a bit smaller

i know where im gettin my ssf4 from, init capo :D /you coming sunday grim?
Still havent heard from my guy. Slightly pissed but shouldnt be as it is still early days.How is it looking your end?
i spoke to my man in AG in walthamstow market today. he said they will most probs have it by wednesday on the week its released. imma defo be there 9am sharp!

i know where im gettin my ssf4 from, init capo :D /you coming sunday grim?
Still havent heard from my guy. Slightly pissed but shouldnt be as it is still early days.How is it looking your end?
i spoke to my man in AG in walthamstow market today. he said they will most probs have it by wednesday on the week its released. imma defo be there 9am sharp!
am i right in thinking that AG is affliated with the one in Wood Green Shopping center?

Allow it, that's just 2 days and you know its going to be at least 50 squid. Session still on?Revs: Yeah, you're right. Shakarna was a sick shop but prices were crazy.
ye i think they mite bump us but imma check from monday and see if they have it still. if its £30 then its gonna get copped./Session is still on for sunday, 12pm/Sharkana was the most gassed shop ive ever known. i remember when GTA:SA came out and they were charging £50 for it! f*ck off! no wonder why it closed down. but ye revs, the AG your thinking of is awesome games, i swear you live in stow aswell? just go down to the one in the market, and the session on sunday too. :D

Allow it, that's just 2 days and you know its going to be at least 50 squid. Session still on?Revs: Yeah, you're right. Shakarna was a sick shop but prices were crazy.
ye i think they mite bump us but imma check from monday and see if they have it still. if its £30 then its gonna get copped./Session is still on for sunday, 12pm/Sharkana was the most gassed shop ive ever known. i remember when GTA:SA came out and they were charging £50 for it! f*ck off! no wonder why it closed down. but ye revs, the AG your thinking of is awesome games, i swear you live in stow aswell? just go down to the one in the market, and the session on sunday too. :D
lol, i'm only in London for tonight and tomorrow unfortunately. But yeah, when i'm here i'm Wood Green/ totty sides. I'll definitely reach one of your Sunday sessions Former, from end of May times if they are still on. Crunch should be done by then. :)Sherkana is a shop that brings back so many memories - i remember going there as a kid from NES days to get imported NES and Gameboy games. It was sooooo expensive but those times seeing american games in person was a dream come true. I remember buying a convertor and game genie from there! hah.

so.......anyone know any brick and mortar stores that will break their streetdate? PMs.... :D
I know the shop in edmonton green will
I hope so....
They did last year, same with GTA
How early?
It was one week earlier, £50