(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

Cammy's 2nd ultra is sh*t.I remember i was focusing against Daytona and he just activates ultra. All she is doing is just standing there and i just backed dashed Kara uppercut > ultra'd lmaoZak said it probably only works if you are getting mad pressured lets say someone against Boxer's dash punch but he said even then, you could just do the first ultra on reaction for more damage so its sucks

5V5 will be too funny, IMHO i think if Vip2 were to form a 5 man team we will OFF guys on a regular basis. we actually have quite strong players, You,Grim,DBUK,Titan etc can surprise a few guys if theres another 5v5 at SvB
DBUK has become too gdlk for us. He'll prob be with another team. But then again Gundam's got unfinished business with Team ViP2 since last year's 5v5. :D
Haha yeah!Tbh, if i was on VIP2's team, I would possibly be able to OCV most teams. Every tournament i'm entering with Cody/Juri. I don't care where i come in tournaments for now. I need to learn matchs up asap. I won't even have time to practice 'cause all my equipment will be at the venue haha

Marvel 3 better not play like TvC.
What they going to do for 3 though,Have 70 charactersTake out infinitesahhhhh none of the MvC2 crowd will like it man
30 characters is enough imo. The 56 or whatever it was in MVC2 was OTT. 80% of the cast is sh*t, and mostly unused