(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

any ps3 heads on games?
You still playing with vega?and switch over to 360 man.
Summer I'll buy one i'm sure.Erm, yeah I'm still playing with Vega, what about you?
yh trying to stop using vega,,, but outta bad habit still my main. look forward to playing against ya.

any ps3 heads on games?
Summer I'll buy one i'm sure.Erm, yeah I'm still playing with Vega, what about you?
yh trying to stop using vega,,, but outta bad habit still my main. look forward to playing against ya.
vega mirror match is a bunfight./in addition, i quite like some of the new stuff vega players have been using, safe jumps, option selects and FADC stuff is cool.who you looking to switch to?

any ps3 heads on games?
vega mirror match is a bunfight./in addition, i quite like some of the new stuff vega players have been using, safe jumps, option selects and FADC stuff is cool.who you looking to switch to?
examples?/looking to switch to Deejay in super. Cody looks interesting too.

Craving to play this game but I'm not even at yard for a week./Was banging out the extra fakes Marn does in the FFF Seismo corner combo on Sunday. Execution is stepping up.

f*ck off Capcom, thats how i know favouritism was going on when they where rebalancing characters/Vtec you need to jump on final fight tommorow i want to get the co-op achievement, this game reminds me of the difficulty levels in the NES/SNES era
kl im gonna dl the full version 2moz still. Classic