(360) Super Street Fighter IV AE Thread

Roy Batty

capo = SF4 beast. suttin not right wid you man. Chucking everything at you including kitchen sink, bricks and stone, man still playing gd like. Playing akuma like its Mahvel vs capcom, with them loops.....That demon flip into mk. combo exposed me badlyggs regardlessand lols at the ken mirror match, super vs ultra combo. That needed to be recorded. Epic finish

YES YES FAM, i will be there also. very impressed with this venue. Wonder whos gonna be busting out the new guys straight away? no word on prizes so this maybe for fun im guessing but only one character throughout the whole tournament though. Sorry Grimford
2rh37fa.gif
:D

YES YES FAM, i will be there also. very impressed with this venue. Wonder whos gonna be busting out the new guys straight away? no word on prizes so this maybe for fun im guessing but only one character throughout the whole tournament though. Sorry Grimford
2rh37fa.gif
:D
lolol

2rh37fa.gif/i might pick Viper, almost every single character got damage and health nerfes except for her and her combos does crazy damage so it will be harder to kill her fast whilst its easier and quicker to take down guys like Sagat , i also dont see any one the new characters being more than a 5-5 matchup for her except maybe T.hawk
lol jokes pic grim. Bet you spent all day in Microsoft paint drawing that init :D/Imma defo bust out one of the new 10 characters for this tournament man, rags. But if the prize is good then may have to bring out the business woman instead, want that fight money.

Picking one the new characters is risky as one day isn't enough IMO to learn a character to a competent level. Everyone will probably end up picking their mains.Also, for those interested, Gamestation in Wood Green are having a in store tourny from 8pm onwards on April 30th and the winner gets a copy of the game for free. I signed up, but I think I saw Zak's name on the list. Also, I'm thinking can I really be bothered to lose out on a day of work/practice just to potentially win the game for free?

Picking one the new characters is risky as one day isn't enough IMO to learn a character to a competent level. Everyone will probably end up picking their mains.Also, for those interested, Gamestation in Wood Green are having a in store tourny from 8pm onwards on April 30th and the winner gets a copy of the game for free. I signed up, but I think I saw Zak's name on the list. Also, I'm thinking can I really be bothered to lose out on a day of work/practice just to potentially win the game for free?
pick a new character find somthing cheap and abuselike countless jaguar tooths :D/diclaimer i will not be going anyware near this sh*t character

pick a new character find somthing cheap and abuselike countless jaguar tooths :D/diclaimer i will not be going anyware near this sh*t character
i bet you are picking T-Hawk :D

Is youtube f*ck*ng up for anyone else? Some videos are not loading up at all. Just a black rectangle. Want to watch the second part of Flash Metroid Vs Sanford final. Flash Metroid is too sick.

Is youtube f*ck*ng up for anyone else? Some videos are not loading up at all. Just a black rectangle. Want to watch the second part of Flash Metroid Vs Sanford final. Flash Metroid is too sick.
Nope working for meJust clocked that I need to start focusing burning kicksMatch is sick aswell

Promos go out 2 weeks before release. So end of next week./I was beating him 3-0 with Akuma vs Ken (of course) so I switched to Dudley and was just trying stuff out eating EX Dragons and Supers inbetween dropped links.JME played Ryan Hart and only lost 2-1. Sick.Was a really good day. BARE set ups so everyone got plenty of games all day, never more than like 4 or 5 ppl on each set up. Ono did a Q&A session with everyone and was jokes. They said they were working on the Arcade version and he gave the impression they were looking at actually developing new content for the Arcade. He asked 'what characters would you like to see?' and everyone assumed he meant from Super, but he meant which ADDITIONAL characters. So there could even be a Super SF4 Championship Hyper Fighting Edition EX Plus or whatever down the line. All they said officially was they are developing the arcade version and were listening to consumer feedback from Super when putting the Arcade version together.All in all was a very enjoyable day.

GG's VtecYou trying to learn both Viper and Bison or you just messing about with them?
Not trying to learn viper at all, but still an interesting character to mess with after watching grim, former and titan play, ive just got up to her hard trial 3, and thought i'd try my luck against ya. Still playing bison though as well./SSF4 I will experiment with all the new characters still. But I already know Deejay is defo main for now at least.