Broken Britain

n/a

bare people chat sh*t bout bnp n its the reason idiots like this wana try swing em

they want to chuck out all the minorities? no

they wana freeze the border cos the british people of this land are becoming out numbered n its a f*ckin joke that no1 is doin nothin about it

this has been buildin up for f*ckin years n is the main reason so many ppl want labour out, not that any1 else is gona do fuk all

i dont agree with all the bnp views, n tbh alot of them r a bit simple, but alot of ppl r empaphising with them

found out alot of my working/ middle class family have voted bnp which suprised me as i assumed they wer quite liberal

if u lot consider yourself british u should be able to relate, asians n blacks dislike freshies as much as any1 else

i myself voted ukip in a hope they r viewed as a bit more PC friendly n would get a few votes

u gotta admit this country is goin 2 sh*t, i ent talkin bout the economy or infrastructure, im on about the evry day my grandad feelin threatened walkin down the street

this sh*t is leadin to easily influenced white british to start believin in some radical sh*t, made worse by "hip hop" and black culture's hold on white surburbia n all these PC d*ckheads

seen a few race attacks in the past few months in sheff, ppl r fed up

i f*ckin am too man

its not racist to wana be around ur own f*ckin people, n i dont neccessarily mean race

LOL

You idiot.

You are a confused guy. English people for hundreds of years have been known to have hatred & dislike for everyone.

LOL @ the BNP brainwashing you to think 90% of the country is getting overun by people who don't even take up 10% of the population. d*ckHEAD!!!

Woman, 48, raped twice walking home in Bolton

A 48-year-old woman was raped twice as she walked home in Greater Manchester on Saturday night.

The victim was walking along Shanklin Walk in Darcy Lever, Bolton, at 2230 BST when a man approached her, police said.

He raped her in Shanklin Walk, before dragging her to nearby woodland where he raped her again.

Det Insp Stuart Wilkinson, of Bolton police, said the woman had been through an "horrific ordeal".

'Isolated attack'

He added: "Due to the mental trauma she has been through she is unable to provide an exact time for the attack, but she tells us it happened some time overnight after 2230 BST.

"I want to reassure local people that incidents like this are thankfully rare and we believe this is an isolated attack.

"We have a team of detectives working on this and are determined to bring this man to swift justice."

Det Insp Wilkinson appealed to anyone with any information to contact police.

the only people capable of widespread hatefilled racism are white

no brown man or black man holds the enough of the keys to the doors to block the progression of ethnic minorities

white peoples covert racism is the least examined aspect of modern society... its so subtle yet every bit as malicious.. the avoidance behaviours.. the whispered coversations in a pub or at the water cooooler..

then its all smiles in your face when they see darkies about

I disagree. Irish people in this country for example.

im off abroad anyway, too late

lol

i can go bare deep on this but its wasted on here done it on rwd back in the day

but its not worth it no more so i just LOL

bare people chat sh*t bout bnp n its the reason idiots like this wana try swing em

they wana freeze the border cos the british people of this land are becoming out numbered n its a f*ckin joke that no1 is doin nothin about it

this has been buildin up for f*ckin years n is the main reason so many ppl want labour out, not that any1 else is gona do fuk all

i dont agree with all the bnp views, n tbh alot of them r a bit simple, but alot of ppl r empaphising with them

found out alot of my working/ middle class family have voted bnp which suprised me as i assumed they wer quite liberal

if u lot consider yourself british u should be able to relate, asians n blacks dislike freshies as much as any1 else

i myself voted ukip in a hope they r viewed as a bit more PC friendly n would get a few votes

u gotta admit this country is goin 2 sh*t, i ent talkin bout the economy or infrastructure, im on about the evry day my grandad feelin threatened walkin down the street

this sh*t is leadin to easily influenced white british to start believin in some radical sh*t, made worse by "hip hop" and black culture's hold on white surburbia n all these PC d*ckheads

i f*ckin am too man

its not racist to wana be around ur own f*ckin people, n i dont neccessarily mean race

empathise with the BNP all you like. this nation spent 600 years being a stupid f*ck*ng prick round the world, raping and plundering every nation it could find

its those 600+ yrs of Theft and pillage that made Britain "GREAT".

so you have still got at least 560 yrs to go seeing Marlis and every other nation's citizen as they see fit to come here and make your grand father AND your Grand children feel threatened

if you dont like it.. get the f*ck out and leave. ur gran's ma8es are probably in Thailand f*ck*ng 9 yr old girls anyway so he might as well join them

fool

• Upvote 2

adapt to what change?

my fams area bare mali's r takin over

underage age gilrs gttin gang raped, old men gettin stabbed 4 refusin to hand over their wallets

u cant allow a bunch of people from a place where there's no functioning governemt, a failed state, to all come here n congregate in 1 area cos what do u expect to happen

animals

fort u lot would be a bit serious bout all this, f*ck knows, maybe u r

dont even get me aggy no more, jus depressin

im off abroad anyway, too late

mhk,hjt

g

tft

t

4tvgrv

i f*ckin am too man

empathise with the BNP all you like. this nation spent 600 years being a stupid f*ck*ng prick round the world, raping and plundering every nation it could find

its those 600+ yrs of Theft and pillage that made Britain "GREAT".

so you have still got at least 560 yrs to go seeing Marlis and every other nation's citizen as they see fit to come here and make your grand father AND your Grand children feel threatened

if you dont like it.. get the f*ck out and leave. ur gran's ma8es are probably in Thailand f*ck*ng 9 yr old girls anyway so he might as well join them

fool

:lol: