Alot chicks is dyking nowadays, les-bi honest....

Michel Kane

WHAT I DNT GET IS WHEN U GET A SEXY CHICK GOING OUT WITH A CHICK THT LOOKS LIKE A MAN. DNT MAKE SENSE.
They want the best of both worlds. Greedy bitches.
pmslare you saying that a bull dyke is a combination of the best aspects of a male and female personified in a single magical being?id say they combined the worst of each tbh/in less than two years it will be cool for women to be pedophiles unfortunately,bump topic wen this prophecy is fulfilled to pos reluctantly

know a couple of girls who were bisexual, they all turned out to be hetero in the end and were just attention seeking/curious/generally nutty. not a big deal imo.
it is a big dealbis are the worst, you cant go one way an then the other an back againdeviants/i dont f*ckin get goin to gay clubs either, got tricked into goin to one a while agoits a joke, why are the bathrooms mixed? why is some black bleach head batts tryin to chuck a ting with me?tired of hearing girls go 'o its because u can go there, an where what u want, an dont have to worry about men harrassin u'/i cant stand them creepy lesbians, try be ur friend an all a that/rant

know a couple of girls who were bisexual, they all turned out to be hetero in the end and were just attention seeking/curious/generally nutty. not a big deal imo.
it is a big dealbis are the worst, you cant go one way an then the other an back againdeviants
disagree, i believe it is possible for a woman to find other women sexually attractive and engage in 'sex' with another woman and go on to lead a normal hetero lifestyle. a bisexual woman is ime, not just sumone who cant decide whether they are lesbian or hetero, in this sense i regard them as completely different to lesbians. lesbians are for whatever reason rejecting men, other women are their partner of choice almost by default, i believe this is why many lesbians take on male characteristics to fill the gaps left by a lack of male contact.in contrast bi women are choosing women in addition to men, the whole thing is purely based on lust imo, bisexuals rarely enter proper relationships with other women. I have heard a bi-sex girl describe being with another girl as kind of an area between masturbation and proper sex with a man. ultimately i think most girls who describe themselves as bi eventually grow out of it, its a passing phase based purely on sex which inevitably passes as they mature and seek companionship.as to why sum girls become bi, sum maybe are over-sexed/curious/attention seeking/think it will make them more interesting/want to be minaj/or sum other reason i dunno. bisexual women are imo immature but i dont c it as being a big deal tbh.

LOLMy sister has a friend who I'm SURE is a lesbian. Looks like one and proper cats for my sister.I've told her to watch her back, literally!
I don't geddit, what can she do to your sister from the back? :D
LOL like Wavant said their resourceful! And to add she lives with three other girls and 2 of those are definitely lesbos, I dare to think what goes on in there!

havent read all posts. but its trendy for women to act like lesbo one road raves. Niggaz get mad hurt when they see a peng ting in a club grinding off with her best mate. They know this.+ girls in general are just very open/touchy to each other anyway.

Makes sense.(Why she performed where she did)
I know who your on about...she's a lesbo?! Flippin hell!
i know who ur on about (not being inner) bloody hell what a waste lol/on topic tho i dont get the lesbian wave seen bare poppin up too, even tho it blantantly is with some chicks i find it hard to believe it's a trend chupidness tbh

Guest Triple XXX

friend from school is gay, one chick i was f*ckin with told me she was bi n wanted a threesome (why didnt i go through with this? need some post match analysis n sh*t) n my ex is bidnt know where im goin with this, but yea...

• Downvote 1

Guest Lemons
friend from school is gay, one chick i was f*ckin with told me she was bi n wanted a threesome (why didnt i go through with this? need some post match analysis n sh*t) n my ex is bidnt know where im goin with this, but yea...
Sounds like you've missed out on multiple opportunities for threesomes. You massive gaylord.

Guest Triple XXX
Sounds like you've missed out on multiple opportunities for threesomes. You massive gaylord.
i bang my head against the wall every night because of thismissin opportunities not being a gaylord

Guest Lisa Turtle

Recently one of those rave photographers had a picture of 2 girls kissing as his fb profile pic. One of them was a mother to a boy barely older than 2. She's one of those everyweek ravers. Smh.The idea of prioritising isn't understood by everyone.The trend is disgusting, and very surprising imo. A friend mentioned it to me and I didn't believe him at first.