Hmm, not the best...

Rsonist

Guest Lisa Turtle

Im not pretending, but even if I can't I dont care, because I'll never be at home to cook for my husband anyway. I'll be at work or in wine bars.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Esquilax
hope that works out for u.
lolololThem independant-women-who-will-be-craving-a-baby-by-37-but-no-sane-man-will-want-their-severe-masculine-personas-and-borderline-baron-wombs there
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Play the "if you dont trust me then there's no point of this relationship" card, trust make her feel bad for not believing you...70% chance it will work if done properly
GG your a prick
Pause there before I play dot to dot on your pepperoni face you vile creature
Don't think you intimidate me, YOUR A PRICK STANDARD - if thats your view of how to treat a woman.I should know you can't expect half the guys on here to know how to treat a woman Some waste boys/men on this forum. Only about a handfull who actually know about respecting a woman/partner the pos was from me by the way
Why are you always chatting sh*t? You know you don't get a prize for it right...
  • Upvote 3

lol, how foolish. some of the most intelligent, experienced people I know are women, I find it hilarious that certain people think that a woman's opinion or advice is worthless, thats a very narrow minded idealogy tbh.
That's because every man around you wants to beat and you know it, therefore you surround yourself with women.I see you...

Im not pretending, but even if I can't I dont care, because I'll never be at home to cook for my husband anyway. I'll be at work or in wine bars.
LOL *Creates three accounts so I can neg this quote with one*
[ghetto] SIMPLE MINDED MC'S [ghetto]
  • Upvote 5

Guest Esquilax
Esqui of all people I thought you would have understood my sarcasm. I thought we were cut from the same cloth!
Nah I feel you though f*ck*ng men

Guest Lisa Turtle

Joseph, yesterday I had the pleasure of reading your blog. I found it absolutely hilarious, especially your entry about crystal castles. I would really like it if you continued to write it.

Guest Esquilax
Joseph, yesterday I had the pleasure of reading your blog. I found it absolutely hilarious, especially your entry about crystal castles. I would really like it if you continued to write it.
Thank you Lisa. I will.Gimme your email and I'll forward you my latest pieces (too exclusive for these man here)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Esquilax, what's you blog site? Need something to read whilst at work./Someone delete Emma. Some jarring bitch./LMFAO @ Rsonist's life. Guy is not made to play the field. Stick to serving peanuts in the stands and painting the pitch markings for those that actually know what they are doing.