Englands chances are fucked now

Hank Moody

It ain't Theo. Whoever it is ain't gonna get dropped because the story might come out, they're gonna get dropped when it lands. And since it hasn't landed and the squad has been named, nobody's getting dropped. There must be a deadline for handing over squad names to FIFA. Once that passes, whoever's on the list is going.

If I don't hear about a story soon I'm gonna start to doubt MrK. I hold him in quite high regard after I saw him on Balls of Steel with a pengers so I hope he's not chatting sh*t.

It ain't Theo. Whoever it is ain't gonna get dropped because the story might come out, they're gonna get dropped when it lands. And since it hasn't landed and the squad has been named, nobody's getting dropped. There must be a deadline for handing over squad names to FIFA. Once that passes, whoever's on the list is going.

If I don't hear about a story soon I'm gonna start to doubt MrK. I hold him in quite high regard after I saw him on Balls of Steel with a pengers so I hope he's not chatting sh*t.

bait

Guest Wheres Wally

nah im jus sayin i got bare text and sh*t everytime they repeat that ish

bloody girl from x factor

lol i swear it must be on like once a week on 4 music....

nah it was theo, but when i holla'd her and said whens it coming out she said there trying to gag it and now the paper dont wanna run it and be blamed for ruining england's chance as the country will hate them( mail on Sunday ), fa are trying to gag it, they said she'd get more money to keep it shut, 20k more but i told her that magazine deals and repeat story down the line would make it more then that,

theres some kinda legal technicality coz she filmed the sex, they said if she aint gaged and released it she could get nicked and put on the sex offenders list??? WTF

like this guy http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8549608.stm

so now there just trying to say he dint make the squad even after the hat trick yea right its blatantly something else,

he's in official advert a face of the England team and all that, then dropped lol soooo obvious...

so people can think i was gassing if u want really dont affect my life but if it ever does come out her names keeley

(no not that one)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

come we break the story, they cant gag us, get hold of the sex tap kiernan

if i could get my hands on that f*ck vip2 that would go straight to the daily star or highest bidder,

she aint that dumb dont even know where she lives or it would be a Goon movement

• Downvote 3

just chatted to one "SUPER" slore by anyone's standards that i know

shes been beating a main player for about 2years now on the low, even knows his other half etc etc

she just sold a story on him about it for £80k and is doin the video interview for it Tuesday for it to be published maybe the following Sunday she has texts pic text video of them beating and recorded convos true she always knew she was gonna do it at one point

i cant say exactly who it is coz a next man could leak it and she would blame me

but its outta

Rio

Wayne

JT

Frank

crouch

G.Johnson

just so u know i ain't gassing her 1st initial is K, ur see when it breaks

this may cause the player to be removed shes got mad stuff on him not just ur usual beat scenario

the paper are f*ckers waiting till the Sunday b4 the USA match to drop this, and the player may be removed over it...

HOLD ON THOUGHT IT WAS OUT OF THESE MAN