New Brazilian Dance

Bruno Di Gradi

Never me. Have to applaud for the innovation.

/

Why do all them Baile Funk songs sound the f*ck*ng same?

you get me,

some sped up break sampled off an old booty bass record (they pretty much all use the same one) + someone shouting some lyric about f*ck*ng = baile funk tbh

some of the raves in rio etc look like a madness though.

lol @ this dance, par, not about getting your nose broke of in some chick's batty.

• 4 years later...

i would love to know if 90% of females in brazil have batty and can dance

From what I saw when I went Salvador for carnival this year, no.

There are a lot of peng females but not all of them have backoffs.  The ones that do you would want to eat errting no question but they aren't as common as you may think.  I am still to go to Rio to see what it's like over there but in Salvador there wasn't that much.

As for the dancing LMAO

Do not think you are getting a wine or wuk like you would over in a shoobs here or in a soca dance.  Most of them have no rhythm when it comes to dancing with man, and some even forget they are dancing with you and do some next type of samba shit which is all over the shop :lol:  Few actually know how to properly but the vast majority are not down like that and that is even if they dance with you.  A lot of chicks there aren't on it.  For the dancing you are better off hitting a soca shoobs anywhere.  Guaranteed wuks.