Hayfever Mandem

A Bit Better

Anyone else think it's mad how Beconase actually smells like some tree? f*cks me up I swear. How they gonna make the cure smell like the disease?

Smells exactly like pollen to me. I always assumed it was them putting pollen in it to try and help build you up like they do with immunisation vaccines. Don't know though. All I can say is thank f*ck it works.

I get this white goo sh*t that gets in my eye and proper itches and annoys me. It isnt visible for a while but i can feel it. Before it revealed itself to me many years ago, people would think i'm mad/paro, cos i would be forever asking them and telling them ''there is something in my eye'' but they could not see anything. Then it would kinda either glase over my eyeball or find itself in the corner of my eye and i would have to take it out. Very annoying.

anyone else experience???

Mix it into milk for your cereal or use instead of sugar if you drink hot drinks. You'll get use to the taste it will just seem like a sweetener.

/

The eye thing is prob slight allergies, extra production of tears through irritation etc. I know what you mean by the see through blur, doctor should give you steroid drops to clear it up.

Guest Triple XXX

clarityn is kinda sh*t, doesnt work aswell as piriteze n today aint even bad for hayfever

but check this

someone told me if u put vaseline in ur nostril it helps

is that true?

• 2 weeks later...